The MP18 headshot assignment doesn't work.

Jonny_ChaosMCR
1350 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
I unlocked this a while ago but I'm trying to unlock it for a mate and the headshot kills do not register. I've shot several people who were prone directly in the face. No headshot. Came up behind campers and literally put the cross hairs carefully on their head. No bonus. It just picks and chooses when it wants to give headshots out. It's broken.

Comments

• emu1981
    118 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited April 2018
    The "headshots" for assignments and medal usually require the headshot to be the killing shot rather then just any old headshot.
  • Adman_Tor
    1314 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Also - isn't that challenge for the Optical version? Can't remember exactly but make sure you have the correct version of the gun equipped.
  • cableclips
    95 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited April 2018
    Adman_Tor wrote: »
    Also - isn't that challenge for the Optical version? Can't remember exactly but make sure you have the correct version of the gun equipped.

its for the Ribeyrolles , trying to do it atm. Oh yes you have to use the Optical for the challenge
  • Jonny_ChaosMCR
    1350 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I managed it when the assignment came out. It's my top weapon for assault now (even though I felt underwhelmed form the headshot assignment when I did unlock it), We was trying all night the other night though and was getting headshot bonuses left right and centre, yet when checking progress there was nothing.

You must be right about it being a headshot 'kill', as opposed to just a headshot. Glad it's not me having to unlock it, I tohught it was bad when I did it but it feels worse now.