Australian servers are all down/constantly crashing today?

Comments

• Cpl_McCrumpet
    89 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    Servers were playing well this arvo no issues and played a lot of rounds on conquest , Now however tonight been on 3 servers and all have crashed. Second night running we are having this issue and the official word from EA is they haven't noticed any outages.....
  • FecklessGamer
    10 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Played through two complete games tonight.
  • Off2War
    57 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Just tried, servers still crashing...
  • sneerfulmite22
    52 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited April 2018
    And no update at all from EA at all, I wonder if they are even aware of the Issue? Either way, this is very bad, No Support for the Australian players . Not gonna buy the next BF
  • Aranjack
    5 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Australian servers crashing again tonight. We can't get more than 5mins of game time before crash.

Please acknowledge the issue!
  • JaKSLaP
    292 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Is anyone noticing that all the Aussie servers are running really bad, constant disconnects etc
  • Amoniumnitrate
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    NETWORK ERROR havent seen this much crashing since ps2 bf2 aaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh dreaming of backstab
  • JaKSLaP
    292 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Absolute joke, been happening for days. WIth Apocalypse DLC "If you even want to call that a DLC" So many performance issues
  • Glovestriker
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    I had one good game today, last 3 tonight dropped in first 2 minutes. Last night the same.
  • Sgt_Chuck_Fart
    5 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    ATM the game is completely unplayable, servers pause the connection and then it goes blank and then you get that message telling you the connection to servers lost
  • Wannanosaurus
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Still a big issue - can't play on Australian servers at all because everyone is being disconnected within five minutes of a round starting. Not going to be able to complete the current mission at this rate.
  • Sgt_Chuck_Fart
    5 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Just tried to play on a server listed as "Wont crash" got in for about 60 seconds, I reckon thats a record
  • FCG_Shadow
    43 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    I played between 12 and 7pm. No crashes and stable. I jump off and my clan mates tell me the servers went down again not 10 mins after i left. Its now 9:11 pm and the issue is still happening, during peak times. DICE fix what you have broken.
  • 99thCommandment
    6 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Yep, happening to everyone connecting to Aus servers. They last maybe 2 minutes then crash if you can get on at all. Its been happening for over 24 hours and is ridiculous.
  • Sgt_Chuck_Fart
    Yep same in canberra
  • SubSonix
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    +1 Friend and I have been having this issue for a couple of days now. PC
  • AlphaGamma
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Is EA aware Aussie servers are having constant disconnects?

No one can play a full round, drops are random.
  • ARNY84FTW
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    When are you going to FIX THIS ?????????????????
  • CrookedxMenace
    21 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I hear you tonight rented a server for that same problem so far so good name is Big baddas server hopefully all goes well on Xbox by the way
  • s0rtius
    8 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Add a "Me too" to this person's post in the tech support forum: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Technical-Issues/AU-Game-dropping-out-unable-to-connect-to-servers/m-p/6735764#M28433

Hopefully it'll be looked at if enough people say they're having this problem.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!