Australian servers are all down/constantly crashing today?

Comments

• PvtJohnTowle
    445 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    edited April 18
    *CONTENT REMOVED BY MODERATOR*
  • m1k3ol
    664 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Moderator
    ^ Removed your post there

Sorry, but it's not permitted to do advertisement on the forums, please stay on-topic...
  • SS142
    66 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    Servers crashing for the last 2 hours again, I would guess they will be unstable for the rest of the day/night.
  • SS142
    66 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    :D :D Where did you find that

• ShevermiN
    304 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    edited April 18
    JediNudist wrote: »
    @Braddock512
    Look at BF4 then look at BF1. BF4 is still 100% playable over and over again. Now compare it to BF1and try and find out were you went wrong with the entire game. Shouldn't be that hard.
    Regards
    Jedi from the Oceania region.

Sorry dood but having been back playing BF4 due to BF1 server issues I can say, with authority as a lvl 140 with 2000 hours in BF4. The old war horse BF4 is not playable over and over again. It was a great game but she's no BF1.

Yes she still has players but what can you do, people are still buying vinyl records. The 300 odd player a night here in Oceania that still populate the servers really need to move on. 50% of the matches are lockers or metro and that's pretty sad. They still complain about FLIR/IR most of the servers have explosive restrictions and a bunch or crazy admins that are forever team balancing and spamming the chat. It's not fun it's kind of sad.
  • FCG_Shadow
    43 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    Hey John,

Not sure why you're looking to argue, but I will not engage in argumentative discussions with you.

We are aware that connectivity has been impacted in the Oceanic region since April 2nd. During this time we have worked with our internal teams and external partners to mitigate the issues, with some success, but we continue to see issues affecting the Oceanic region.

Let's focus on the problem at hand and stay on topic.

Thanks.
    -Braddock512-

The sky is blue. Thanks for telling us. We as a community could probably provide you more information than both internal and external teams.

If the payment team for EA was down for 2 nearly 3 weeks do you think this issue would have been sorted? I know it would have been and to challenge the potential idiotic response of they are different priorities, WE CANNOT PLAY THE GAME WE **** PAID FOR. After the handling of this farce good luck getting the next product off the ground in Oceania, I certainly won't be buying it.

EA is playing us for a fool. The company or whom ever the useless company they have contracted to host the servers cannot even maintain a server with 6 PEOPLE IN IT.

I have been patient.

I have then been generous.

Now I am mad. Fix your ****
  • Nateoxide
    103 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    Hey brad, On page 22 you said the team are tracking the issue. So basically you are saying they are being attacked then correct? like trying to hunt down where it's coming from? or am i completely wrong? Like i think by now after 2 weeks you could just be upfront with whats really going on? Not trying to be nasty either you are communicating more and that's good but we really still don't know whats causing it. I have my speculations that's for sure but i'd like to hear it from the right people. Cheers

Nate
  • ooO-Skull-Oooo
    11 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    edited April 18
    This what happens when greed takes over and player servers are not allowed. You get one point failures .
  • UltraJesusLegs
    165 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    14 days and it's still not fixed? EA is so classy.
  • VeteranGrinder
    12 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    The servers are still broken...
  • Cpl_McCrumpet
    68 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    Still crashing...but on the bright side we have invented a new game!
    We now take bets on how long the server runs before crashing...current race record holder is 9mins 32 secs
  • Zavrix1
    76 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    This has to be the worst I've ever seen EA's servers, the length of time this has been happening for now is out of control and really is not a good look for Dice and EA.
  • CheckedPlaymate
    6 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    edited April 18
    well i only get origin access to play bf1 when i feel like it and just re subbed as this **** show started. time to request one of those refunds i suppose***** chatting to online support now about it....lets see how this goes....first suggestion from them is, have i tried troubleshooting yet.....case has been escalated and now have to play the email game.....sigh
    Post edited by CheckedPlaymate on
  • claorairsniper
    36 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    OK, so i want a refund... its been to long, I have read several ways to obtain a refund, what is the easiest and sure way. this is beyond ridiculous.....
  • CAPT-Lucas80
    10 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    has there been any word from EA about this? 2 weeks & i haven't really been able to play
  • DokVonDoom
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    DDoS attack?
  • PvtJohnTowle
    445 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    So is this the way that BF 2018 is going to be run? With servers run by EA? I am not looking forward to that at all.
    OK, so i want a refund... its been to long, I have read several ways to obtain a refund, what is the easiest and sure way. this is beyond ridiculous.....

I have already provided an answer to this in this thread. Please use search function.
  • PvtJohnTowle
    No Change , no improvement after 2 weeks , bar 2 days...

• PvtJohnTowle
    edited April 18
    has there been any word from EA about this? 2 weeks & i haven't really been able to play

Have you bothered to read through this thread? Would you like me to provide a point by point summary in dot format with every comment by an EA rep??
This discussion has been closed.