Australian servers are all down/constantly crashing today?

13468977

Comments

  • CrookedxMenace
    21 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Yep even the server we hired keeps doing it every 2 games after finally filling it
  • UteUncleBarryyyy
    543 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Guise the entire country has only been down for a few days, and they started to look into it after a few days, and there's no ETA on a fix. Stop being rude to EA guise!
  • PvtJohnTowle
    730 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited April 2018
    If I wanted to be rude you probably would have deleted my comment , that’s nothing and really if you are offended by such a comment saying you don’t have a clue which is factually true as you can’t tell us what the problem is after four days at least then you really need to take a look at yourself in the mirror.

    Calling customers rude when they are venting their frustrations isn’t exactly the best way to de-escalate the situation. Maybe you need to put yourself in our shoes. Some empathy goes a long way to retaining customers.

    We usually don't delete comments, but since the forum is moderated it was necessary to point out that your first comment here was not in line with the community rules and can't be called criticism by any stretch of the imagination. Otherwise, we completely understand your frustration.


    So stating that you (EA) don’t have a clue is breaching your “community rules” and isn’t criticism, now I have heard everything & spilt my coffee all over me from fits of laughter. ROFLMAO. Instead of being petty, how about providing your Australian customers better communication and provide fixes in a timely manner. This is an isolated issue peculiar to Oceania region and you need to work with your customers not against them.

  • 1tass
    35 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Still down then?? Rough
  • 1tass
    35 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Haven’t seen an issue persist for this long ever I feel
  • IAIPICI
    6 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    How hard is to to have an update for people when these things happen? People themselves have to post a fourm thread or a complaint on the EA website before a rep chooses they might respond. EA surly is a big enough power base to have known this was happening before anyone had to point out the issue, and have some sort of information available for people who some of which have spent $160 plus on this game.

    Even something simple like, "We do apologise server are currently down in Australia, we are working to fix this issue and will provide futher updates". But we have to go to the extra effort to moan at these people before they tell us anything. I do get it, things like this do happen, but the handling of the issue is an example of terrible customer service.
  • SS142
    66 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Servers seem stable for the time being, login and try it out for yourself.
  • SumwhatKrazy
    553 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    1tass wrote: »
    Haven’t seen an issue persist for this long ever I feel

    You weren't around in the BF2 days then? i still have haunting memories of the 1.3 patch lol. That was an issue where servers would crash randomly and often and it took them a month to fix.
    And wasn't Bf4 broken for the entire first year? lol

    I feel you though, BF1 was one of the only BF games to not have a servers crashing issue so it being this bad for this long dose stand out.
    IAIPICI wrote: »
    How hard is to to have an update for people when these things happen? People themselves have to post a fourm thread or a complaint on the EA website before a rep chooses they might respond. EA surly is a big enough power base to have known this was happening before anyone had to point out the issue, and have some sort of information available for people who some of which have spent $160 plus on this game.

    Even something simple like, "We do apologise server are currently down in Australia, we are working to fix this issue and will provide futher updates". But we have to go to the extra effort to moan at these people before they tell us anything. I do get it, things like this do happen, but the handling of the issue is an example of terrible customer service.

    Very fair comment and thing to expect.
    SS142 wrote: »
    Servers seem stable for the time being, login and try it out for yourself.

    Sweet, i'll jump in in a bit and post some feedback. Last i heard some people from Dice were in Aussie gaming server number two, monitoring it i guess.
  • HuwJarz
    3868 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Erm......I think I know what the problem is........

    I am an IT professional until recently was living in Melbourne. Now back in the UK with great ping and fully working servers.

    You Aussies cannot see the wood from the trees sometime. You've had it too good. Perhaps the media focus on the cricket cry babies has distracted you?

    The solution is simple:

    Your servers are upside down.
  • SumwhatKrazy
    553 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited April 2018
    HuwJarz wrote: »
    Erm......I think I know what the problem is........

    I am an IT professional until recently was living in Melbourne. Now back in the UK with great ping and fully working servers.

    You Aussies cannot see the wood from the trees sometime. You've had it too good. Perhaps the media focus on the cricket cry babies has distracted you?

    The solution is simple:

    Your servers are upside down.

    **** off ya whinging Pom :P

  • SS142
    66 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    He already has >:) :D
  • 1tass
    35 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    SS142 wrote: »
    Servers seem stable for the time being, login and try it out for yourself.

    Hopefully smash some tonight then!
  • The_Decapitat0r
    173 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    It is working at the moment, I just finished a few games.
  • A_Lill_Potato
    6 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    It is working at the moment, I just finished a few games.

    Still stable?

  • KingRofty
    430 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    It is working at the moment, I just finished a few games.

    Still stable?

    As stable as an untampered cricket ball. :wink:
  • Lewk86
    25 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    Do we get compensation, as a paying customer whose service was unavailable for several days?
  • PvtJohnTowle
    730 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited April 2018
    Lewk86 wrote: »
    Do we get compensation, as a paying customer whose service was unavailable for several days?

    Yes u are not paying for the service so the answer is no
  • SumwhatKrazy
    553 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Well servers are all fixed at least. Wonder if they'll reveal what the cause was? But yeah, played for 2-3 hours earlier and no issues.
  • Cpl_McCrumpet
    89 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    Well things seem to be back to normal, thank you EA for eventually fixing things.
    I'm appalled and amazed at the customer service and that it took 4 days, 3 of which we were being told there's no problems and its a player issue...but you got there in the end.

  • SS142
    66 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Bad news Cpl_McCrumpet, the servers are unstable again. Just played on X8 server , bad rubberbanding just before the crash.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!