Australian servers are all down/constantly crashing today?

Comments

• UteUncleBarryyyy
    543 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Don't forget to set your watches for the weekly Friday Night Instability Spectacular.
  • AngryDAD_7503
    36 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member

Hey all,

The compensation plan is being finalized.

-Braddock512-

what sort of compensation??? not more battle packs i hope!!
    If EA/Dice are serious they would give more to all your unsatisfied customers than some skins for guns???

sad these days that so called AAA game companies keep putting unfinished games.... one day big business will work out that its customer satisfaction that brings in the profits not putting out broken games then doing truck all about the issues that have been there for so long!!!!

• BundyBear1
    15 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    That will never change while the masses keep Pre-Ordering games because they have to be first to play or they just gotta have that virtual crap that you only get because you pre ordered and think that this makes you so special...
  • Nateoxide
    112 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    BundyBear1 wrote: »
    That will never change while the masses keep Pre-Ordering games because they have to be first to play or they just gotta have that virtual crap that you only get because you pre ordered and think that this makes you so special...

Don't see any problem with pre-order they dont deduct any cash until October.
  • CrashCA
    1000 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    You encourage their bad behavior
  • Metal_Jockets
    247 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited June 2018
    Nateoxide wrote: »

CrashCA wrote: »

What CrashCA said..
    Even though they don't receive the money till the release date it'll be to their best interest to drop the game on that day regardless of wether it's finish or not... and then worry about the final touches later.... much later!!
  • Nateoxide
    112 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited June 2018

What CrashCA said..
    Even though they don't receive the money till the release date it'll be to their best interest to drop the game on that day regardless of wether it's finish or not... and then worry about the final touches later.... much later!!

That is so far fetched it's not funny. They didn't drop bf1 straight away. Just because things aren't in the game straight away has nothing to do with a pre order. Just my thought.
  • Metal_Jockets
    247 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited June 2018

What CrashCA said..

That is so far fetched it's not funny. They didn't drop bf1 straight away. Just because things aren't in the game straight away has nothing to do with a pre order. Just my thought.

That's fine, we all have different ways of seeing things..to me it's obvious if there's a fist full of dollars coming my way on release date, I'll make sure that we hit the mark even though it will be at piratical completion..then worry about the rest later.

• Big_Daddy_Ado
    50 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    @Braddock512

"Boots on the ground." "90% there" do i need to go on

If only you had waited for an answer we could have saved you some time......
  • Nateoxide
    edited June 2018
    Yay look another end of round crash how exciting. This 'deal' you are finalizing will it have extended compensation now for this end of round crash? because this has been around for such a long time (reported in February of this year) and the servers aren't running at 100% is what we paid for. @Braddock512
  • AK_Stealthy_A
    109 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    WOW @Braddock512 you have another update, but you cannot fix the game.

EA need to get some priorities correct i think.

A friendly Tip I will not charge EA/Dice for this information.
    Create a stable game then invest on the update dates.

• emu1981
    115 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    WOW @Braddock512 you have another update, but you cannot fix the game.

EA need to get some priorities correct i think.

A friendly Tip I will not charge EA/Dice for this information.
    Create a stable game then invest on the update dates.

You know that the latest update has been in the works since before April? The General Liu rifle alternate mode was tested in the CTE at least as far back as mid-April which means that it was in private development for at least a few weeks before that.
  • Metal_Jockets
    @Braddock512 is the Australian community involve within the closed alpha for BFV tomorrow?
  • PvtJohnTowle
    898 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited June 2018
    @Braddock512 is the Australian community involve within the closed alpha for BFV tomorrow?

If you haven't been emailed an invite then no. In fact, no Australians are included in the closed alpha as per this post in BF V Announcements.

https://forums.battlefield.com/en-us/discussion/145429/battlefield-v-closed-alpha#latest
    Please note that for this session surveys will only be sent out to our Closed Alpha Players in the United States, United Kingdom, France, Germany and Canada.

Again Australian players treated like mushrooms.. You guys know what I mean and I won't go into details.
  • Metal_Jockets

If you haven't been emailed an invite then no. In fact, no Australians are included in the closed alpha as per this post in BF V Announcements.

https://forums.battlefield.com/en-us/discussion/145429/battlefield-v-closed-alpha#latest
    Please note that for this session surveys will only be sent out to our Closed Alpha Players in the United States, United Kingdom, France, Germany and Canada.

How unfortunate...it's very disappointing!
  • Nateoxide
    edited June 2018
    4.47GB update! reported issues about these end of round crashes late February and long behold both my servers have crashed more than 3 times today. For a massive company you are punching well below the belt. It's been 2 months and you still haven't finalized compensation. Really starting to **** me off. You need to work more with community's outside the more active player base. I feel like we are a small blip on the EA map and the care factor is far less than say USA if they was to have such issue's we do. Just remember i have multiple servers when you do that compo order. @Braddock512

Yes i am sure the mods will be at me for choice of words.... atm i could not care less.
  • UteUncleBarryyyy
    543 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    4.47GB update! reported issues about these end of round crashes late February and long behold both my servers have crashed more than 3 times today. For a massive company you are punching well below the belt. It's been 2 months and you still haven't finalized compensation. Really starting to **** me off. You need to work more with community's outside the more active player base. I feel like we are a small blip on the EA map and the care factor is far less than say USA if they was to have such issue's we do. Just remember i have multiple servers when you do that compo order. @Braddock512

Yes i am sure the mods will be at me for choice of words.... atm i could not care less.
    While I 100% agree, you really should have had this attitude since 8th April. You live you learn ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
  • Nateoxide

While I 100% agree, you really should have had this attitude since 8th April. You live you learn ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Funny haha aren't you.
  • UteUncleBarryyyy

Funny haha aren't you.
    I wasn't trying to be :|
This discussion has been closed.