Australian servers are all down/constantly crashing today?

Comments

• C4_AU
    13 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    can confirm same as ****142, got booted from 2 servers.
  • RocknKiwi
    28 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Yip was fine yesterday. . today crashing
  • SumwhatKrazy
    557 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Oh shoot lol....
  • Nateoxide
    112 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Yep they are down again today :(
  • PvtJohnTowle
    978 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited April 2018
    Just experienced severe lag followed by disconnection in a full player game on St Quentin Scar Aussie Gaming #1 Server , there are no servers populated mid-morning Sunday Australian time

https://imgur.com/hiol0mw

I wish to point out yesterday I played BF1 most of the day and it was fine , no disconnections.

I will save any critical comments to myself, lest I be labelled "rude" by the moderating team and EA employee/s

Post edited by PvtJohnTowle on
  • Hummeroo
    3 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    Just got booted from the same server.
  • PvtJohnTowle
    978 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Now there are no Oceania servers showing at all in the Multiplayer section of the game.. LOL

https://imgur.com/dPoBAEt
  • FCG_Shadow
    43 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    Now there are no Oceania servers showing at all in the Multiplayer section of the game.. LOL

https://imgur.com/dPoBAEt

Hopefully this is them fixing it.
  • Bodo_Fraggins
    13 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Any feedback on why this is happening? ... or that a fix is in the works? ..... Finally get some time to get online and BF1 is broken ... I am disappointed :/
  • Metal_Jockets
    247 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Hopefully this time it won't take 4 days to fix it...**fingers Crossed**
  • FCG_Shadow
    43 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    Was just in the x8 server, when 10+ people went in it, all pings went up to 100+, 2 minutes later it crashed. DICE can we get some feedback for this?
  • PvtJohnTowle
    edited April 2018
    FCG_Shadow wrote: »
    Was just in the x8 server, when 10+ people went in it, all pings went up to 100+, 2 minutes later it crashed. DICE can we get some feedback for this?

https://forums.battlefield.com/en-us/discussion/139842/battlefield-1-australian-servers-connectivity-issues#latest
    Our teams are investigating and hope to have a resolution as soon as possible.

Since they haven't come back and said they fixed it then this is the feedback that I expect is still valid and current.
  • emu1981
    115 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    This issue is really annoying as I was wanting to get those last 80 or so kills for the community mission scraps. I didn't get much time to play yesterday when the servers were working and today when I do have time, the servers are broken again... :neutral:
  • PvtJohnTowle
    edited April 2018
    Whilst we are waiting for servers to come back online/ stable I thought I would add some light comedic relief, hope you all enjoy

• footesoulja-85
    10 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    yea its really bad today :(
  • xvSHOGUNvx
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    4 days and counting. Sick stuff DICE.
  • S_crote77
    238 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    HuwJarz wrote: »
    Erm......I think I know what the problem is........

I am an IT professional until recently was living in Melbourne. Now back in the UK with great ping and fully working servers.

You Aussies cannot see the wood from the trees sometime. You've had it too good. Perhaps the media focus on the cricket cry babies has distracted you?

The solution is simple:

Your servers are upside down.

**** off ya whinging Pom :P

• PvtJohnTowle
    edited April 2018
    Adolf isn't going to be happy with the servers stuffing up he was happy as larry at the reveal trailer.

• clickingsounds
    11 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    yay dice fixed it last night

qPhnnda.jpg
  • PvtJohnTowle
    GG DICE /EA

This discussion has been closed.