Australian servers are all down/constantly crashing today?

Comments

• DextrousWeevil
    18 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    maximus-k1 wrote: »
    At least a whole page was deleted from this thread??

Packet loss posts were move to their own thread.
  • ooO-Skull-Oooo
    21 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Played last night and its still happening. anyone got an update?
  • The-Brown-Mist
    56 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    Cannot believe this saga in still continuing. Please stop peeing in our ears and telling us it's raining. Just resolve it already!
  • PvtJohnTowle
    902 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited September 2018
    Cannot believe this saga in still continuing. Please stop peeing in our ears and telling us it's raining. Just resolve it already!

Braddock512 ::::::
    Strong potential that the rollout will happen on Monday
    -which year Braddock512? Another week goes by ................I feel a strong potential coming soon. I suggest the "Team" is overloaded with all the bugs and problems with BF V now that they have to fix by November 20. Priorities are there and not here.
  • PvtJohnTowle
    902 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Played last night and its still happening. anyone got an update?

Please refer to new thread if you are referring to Packet Loss , separate issue to this thread

https://forums.battlefield.com/en-us/discussion/153791/packet-loss-issues#latest

• sabootheshaman
    1041 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Not a peep. What a bunch of outright lies and misdirection this has been by @Braddock512

I get people are busy, but we were told it would be better and clearly it’s not. What is the point of a community manager when we get a unfulfilled promise followed by zero comms. Absolutely no excuse for this lack of communication.
  • RRedux
    671 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Not a peep. What a bunch of outright lies and misdirection this has been by @Braddock512

I get people are busy, but we were told it would be better and clearly it’s not. What is the point of a community manager when we get a unfulfilled promise followed by zero comms. Absolutely no excuse for this lack of communication.

Got no time for bf1 now that bf5 is around the corner.
  • CrashCA
    1002 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Did the compensation drop yet ???
  • Shaun_Belligero
    39 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Of course not...the "Community Manager" is busy putting out the many many many fires with BFV.
  • El-Sid-James
    128 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Of course not...the "Community Manager" is busy putting out the many many many fires with BFV.

Let it burn... it's total garbage.
  • Nietzscheese
    188 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    So, there is no compensation? If it's just battle packs, don't even bother. It should be a discount on BFV if anything.
  • sneerfulmite22
    52 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited September 2018
    Strong potential that the rollout will happen on Monday.
    I'm waiting for a final update today regarding tagging all the PC accounts in this region with the right entitlement so we can automatically roll this out.

And, again, RSP owners - you will receive something for your troubles as well.

-Braddock512-

LOL @Braddock512 YOU ARE FUNNY !!

But on a different note, I just canceled my BFV preorder.
  • Braddock512
    1275 postsMember, Administrator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, EA Community Manager, Battlefield V
    edited September 2018
    This thread is now closed.

First, this thread was specific to the issue that occurred between April 1st and May 8th, impacting the ability of PC players in this region to connect or stay connected to servers. Any other issues regarding connectivity were NOT (as I've previously stated) part of this original issue.

Secondly, my apologies for not posting last week - I was in the Battlefield V Beta War Room while simultaneously chasing down this issue with Devs, our Digital teams, and our in-game teams to test, re-test, and deploy the entitlement to the players that we've pulled from the region. We're providing the grant to ALL players logged in between April 1 and May 8th in that region (this could be Trial players, duplicate accounts, etc. but we don't want to miss anyone accidentally), so we're ensuring they all get the grant.

Tomorrow, 9/12/2018 at 9AM UTC/ 12 AM PDT, we will be pushing a Blaze update that will activate the grant for all PC players in the Australia region.
    There will be in-game grants in the form of Battlepacks and Scraps, as well as grants for our RSP admins.

I will be posting the full announcement shortly and will link it here once posted.

https://forums.battlefield.com/en-us/discussion/157875/resolved-australian-battlefield-1-pc-connectivity-issues-april-may

-Braddock512-
    Post edited by Braddock512 on
This discussion has been closed.