Australian servers are all down/constantly crashing today?

Comments

• D3AD_M3AT_au
    29 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    Half a round then suddenly massive pings and crash ................ yeh not fun time to see how the BF4 servers are
  • Cuts1ck
    13 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    EA WE CAN'T PLAY BF1 IN OCEANIA!!! WHY DON'T YOU LIKE AUSSIES AND KIWIS?!?!
  • Nateoxide
    112 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Yeah nah.
  • BUG70G
    13 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    giphy.gif?****=549b592d5a7d3f513767732e771cf839

CAN'T FIX - TOO BUSY BEING FAT AND LAZY.
  • bran1986
    5646 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    EA and DICE LA really could care less, the only thing they will tell you is to record the game with the net graph enabled like they have been telling us for 7 or 8 months now.
  • FecklessGamer
    10 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Pingplotter shows 4% packet loss between ae-15.r20.sydnau02.au.bb.gin.ntt.net (129.250.3.126) and i3d.a00.sydnau02.au.ce.gin.ntt.net(202.68.65.214)
    That's not going to help.
  • 1tass
    35 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Cooked again? Was a treat last night. The lack of communication (which has been incredibly minor) is what gets me
  • FecklessGamer
    10 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Also, on the subject of getting EA moving - nobody outside BF1 players from Aus and NZ will see this forum. So there's no pressure to get anyone moving on Sunday night.
    Suggest using twitter and reddit to get the EA social media monitoring group to apply pressure. I work for a telco and nothing motivates a large corporation more than bad social media.
  • ooO-Skull-Oooo
    21 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member

EA Help
    ‏Verified account @EAHelp
    18m18 minutes ago
    Replying to @xxxxxxx

Hello there, thanks for your tweet. We are aware of connectivity issues affecting BF1 players in Australia & are working diligently to resolve as soon as possible. -Dan
    0 replies 0 retweets 0 likes
  • Hounddog24
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    This is one way to get far cry 5 some legs.
  • UteUncleBarryyyy
    543 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Only been working reliably for 1 out of the past 5-6 days, if it's not fixed soon BF1 is basically dead in AU. People are playing other games in the interim and just not bothering to come back and try again at this point.
  • Cpl_McCrumpet
    90 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Here we go again.....your making it very hard for us to remain nice and civil EA
    Hopefully EA will get things sorted asap.....not holding my breath though
  • s0rtius
    8 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    *sigh* not again.
  • Lewk86
    25 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    Is this just happening on PC? Or is it affecting us Oceanic peoples on the Consoles as well?
  • clickingsounds
    11 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    Lewk86 wrote: »
    Is this just happening on PC? Or is it affecting us Oceanic peoples on the Consoles as well?

oh don't tell me we are no longer the master race :(
  • Ichie1
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    @Lewk86 yes it happening on consoles also..played bf4 on three different servers tonight all crashed with 5mins..
  • Metal_Jockets
    247 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    In regards EA/DICE...I give up!! I've been gaming for a long time and I honestly can not remember the last time a game has been unplayable for well over a week due to technical difficulties ... by being left in the dark with very little communication by the relevant authorities only make the mind wander..It really makes me wonder if EA/DICE is in-fact capable or even equip for dealing with such problems these days.

As consumers we need to be aware of the warning signs that are obvious that are right in front of us and try not the be a victim of complacency.
    30 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Time to cancel Origin Access
This discussion has been closed.