Incursions for consoles

iano1978
620 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
Coming tomorrow.

Comments

• llPhantom_Limbll
    6283 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Is this that VERY big announcement regarding this whole Incursions thingy they promised us?
  • iano1978
    620 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Is this that VERY big announcement regarding this whole Incursions thingy they promised us?

Presume so, its available for download on XBox (60G) and PS4.
  • BaronVonGoon
    7055 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Can't wait to try it! also, can't wait for the 'why do we need comp' threads to show up.
  • V2Face
    2688 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Can't wait to try it! also, can't wait for the 'why do we need comp' threads to show up.

Why do we need comp though? I dislike that there is a class that has the medcrate and the Hellriegel. It’s awful I’m still going to try it out but it’s super cheesy.
  • DonSharkito
    799 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member

From what I've seen from PC Incursions, it looks so different compared to BF1. Looks like almost a different game (for example some made up classes, gadgets and specializations).

For this reason I am not interested at all, but might try it just to see how it plays.
  • BaronVonGoon
    7055 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    V2Face wrote: »

Why do we need comp though? I

Sttange question. 'We' is too presumptuous don't your think? You and I don't share the same interests. I am interested in comp and you're not. So the question is not valid.

From what I've seen from PC Incursions, it looks so different compared to BF1. Looks like almost a different game (for example some made up classes, gadgets and specializations).

For this reason I am not interested at all, but might try it just to see how it plays.

That's fair. I'm going to try it too and hope it's a fun mode.
  • trip1ex
    5225 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited April 2018
    such a hit on pc they are bringing it to consoles.

• ElliotLH
    9537 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited April 2018
    Oh cool I'll be giving that a go for sure. I'll probably get rekt but should be fun.
  • V2Face
    2688 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member

Sttange question. 'We' is too presumptuous don't your think? You and I don't share the same interests. I am interested in comp and you're not. So the question is not valid.

I meant we as a community though speaking for an entire community is off base. I’m not one to subscribe to more toxicity in matches but I will be open minded and give it a shot.
  • theONEFORCE
    2843 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member

More like... "Why do we need free stuff I am not being forced to play!?!?!?!?!?"
  • BaronVonGoon

More like... "Why do we need free stuff I am not being forced to play!?!?!?!?!?"

The topic will somehow morph into a TTK 2.0 subject.

I meant we as a community though speaking for an entire community is off base. I’m not one to subscribe to more toxicity in matches but I will be open minded and give it a shot.

Thats fair. I rarely play comp games but toxicity is the worst thing for comp gaming.
  • SirTerrible
    1713 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Are there still tanks? Any interest I would have had in a smaller infantry focused mode was destroyed when I saw there were tanks. Odd decision.
  • BaronVonGoon
    Are there still tanks? Any interest I would have had in a smaller infantry focused mode was destroyed when I saw there were tanks. Odd decision.

I think there is only one. They're trying to make it feel like Battlefield than CSGO or Rainbow 6.
  • Greeny_Huwjarz
    4338 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    You mean like this?......

J9Iy1PB.jpg?1
  • Twistality
    187 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    HuwJarz wrote: »
    You mean like this?......

J9Iy1PB.jpg?1

First sentence in the description is wrong. It should say " Developed in collaboration with our paid youtubers and streamers" . I'm sure console players had little to no input in this.
  • herodes87
    1290 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Will it be Alpha, Beta or the Final Version?
  • dA_9_eL_81
    1908 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    herodes87 wrote: »
    Will it be Alpha, Beta or the Final Version?

They had almost a year of development & tweaking for what is basical just a gamemode... I hope its in a state where we can avoid crythreads like... Assault-class is OP in incursions or balanceproblems all over...
    I predict a miserable matchmaking system and zero server-setting options will kill Incursions faster than Kevin Spaceys Hollywood-career...
  • crswipe
    559 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    "I got this new mode added to my game at no cost that I have no obligation to play... yet I can't wait to completely rip Dice a new one for trying something new that may benefit me in the future and for not building it around my personal wants and needs." - Battlefield Community

Shhh... You'll let them know that they don't really get it. Especially when they talk more trash than a garbage dump and still devote a quarter of their day to playing their self confessed steaming pile of worst experience ever. Clearly, alien abduction needs to make a comeback...
  • herodes87
    1290 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Assault will be OP in that Game Mode because its Close quarters.

But the good Thing will be maybe less Hellriegel on the normal Servers.