Red Baron 1980 / 1990 FPS arcade and pc game (Battlezone / Stellar 7)

CosmicStriker
764 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
Who remembers that game ? it was one of the first of it's kind the vector graphics and then the low res pc graphics ten years later. Who remembers Battlezone and Stellar 7 first person tank games. I always wanted to see Red Baron and Battlezone get mixed together in a multiplayer game. Finally that wish has come, with Battlefield 1. :-)

Comments

• CosmicStriker
    764 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    i guess i am an old school gamer that i remember those games from the 80s
  • Lordmang4
    2063 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Medal of Honor Warfighter Member
    And that mashup as much better graphics I might add.

No wireframe meshes here in BF1!
  • Frankenstein68
    419 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Red Baron, Red Baron 3D... I remember them well. RB3D was probably the first time I ever played a game “online”. Still remember it fondly.
  • afnav130
    64 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Red Baron, Red Baron 3D... I remember them well. RB3D was probably the first time I ever played a game “online”. Still remember it fondly.

I never played it. Heard it was awesome though. SimGuilds Flying Circus was the first online flight sim I ever did. It was so much fun and a shame that something like that isn't around today.