Not enough Westcoast Conquest Servers

smkalot
2 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
Why is there never enough servers to play conquest on the westcoast?? I end up having to sit here spamming R3 to refresh servers and some days I cannot find a single west one for hours upon end.

Comments

• BGHFlakjacket
    1286 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    I also have this issue. Why does quick match for Conquest put me in East Coast servers when I live 5 miles from the Pacific Ocean. I then have ping of 80 to 120 instead of 15. The servers have been horrid since day one and never have gotten better.
  • crswipe
    559 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    smkalot wrote: »
    Why is there never enough servers to play conquest on the westcoast?? I end up having to sit here spamming R3 to refresh servers and some days I cannot find a single west one for hours upon end.

In the server browser, what do you have slots set to?
  • BGHFlakjacket
    1286 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    crswipe wrote: »

There is no option for West Coast. It does not matter how you set up the browser. Quick match puts me in East Coast 80% of the times I use it. My ping EC is 80, WC 15. I am not getting alot of love with this system and it is possibly the worst set up in recent memoriy.

• crswipe

There is no option for West Coast. It does not matter how you set up the browser. Quick match puts me in East Coast 80% of the times I use it. My ping EC is 80, WC 15. I am not getting alot of love with this system and it is possibly the worst set up in recent memoriy.

I'm 70 ping on east coast. Not bad. Do you have slots to full? You can type us w into the name search. It will only show west coast servers.
  • smkalot
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    edited April 2018

I have my slots set to 1-5, 6-10, 10+
    I also have this issue. Why does quick match for Conquest put me in East Coast servers when I live 5 miles from the Pacific Ocean. I then have ping of 80 to 120 instead of 15. The servers have been horrid since day one and never have gotten better.

That's exactly why I never use quickmatch anymore. I live in south Cali Orange county and quickmatch always throws me into eastcoast servers. Then I have to annoyingly spam R3 in server search because they do go quick, and when Im lucky enough to find a westcoast conquest server my ping is always at 20 which when playing fps mp makes all the difference in getting every bullet to get a hit marker and count. It also doesn't help that when I do finally find and Favorite westcoast servers every day that I log back into play all of my favorites get reset.

On a related slot side note..

I just realized if you set your slots to full it will show all the available servers and from there it is actually really easy to just find the map you wanna play and then reserve the slot for it and just wait a little bit. Beats spamming R3 like a madman and having the favorites servers constantly getting reset :smile:
  • crswipe
    Select full in the slots and you will see all the full servers active. Pick one, and a spot will come available usually in a minute or two.