No Rush or Supply drop servers.

Darrenbattlelog
257 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
Ever since the update and the wonky screen gitters that they had to fix I have virtually no servers for Rush and Supply drop. I search East coast, and you have a lot of servers (20+)with maybe 1-4 players in them, weird. Sometimes I search EU and then more east coast servers show up. It just has taken the life out of this game for me. 99% of the time you have 1 or 2 servers available with 10 + players and even the ping is 3 bars instead of full on east coast. What is going on with this game?

Comments

• metalloaf
    110 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    edited April 11
    Yesterday evening there was only 1 full server of APOC CONQUEST in the whole world. I never play conquest as it's too chaotic and not competitive enough but yesterday I had to for the medal. So that means that only 64 people in the whole world were playing the MOST POPULAR mode in the game and also in the NEWEST dlc. I'll say that again. 64 people, the most popular, the newest dlc. That game has been dead for about 6 months and the reason is not the game itself as it's fantastic but the greed of EA which for tax evasion has the cheapest and the worst servers in the world. They basically shot themselves in the knee. They ruin every game they touch. In a normal world this would be illegal but we live in an upside-down new world order that affects every area of your life, even gaming. I've been a BF fan since BF2 with over 6000 hours spent in-game but I won't be contributing to this evil by buying any EA game in the future, especially when I have new Tomb Raider and Red Dead Redemption 2 coming out this autumn alongside another crappy BF that will be 50% finished, screwed up with every update with 99% empty servers and 1% of the full ones that even if you manage to get into, you will get disconnected for unknown error.
  • BaronVonGoon
    4284 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    Pretty sure there are no frontlines servers either
  • V2Face
    2279 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Ever since the update and the wonky screen gitters that they had to fix I have virtually no servers for Rush and Supply drop. I search East coast, and you have a lot of servers (20+)with maybe 1-4 players in them, weird. Sometimes I search EU and then more east coast servers show up. It just has taken the life out of this game for me. 99% of the time you have 1 or 2 servers available with 10 + players and even the ping is 3 bars instead of full on east coast. What is going on with this game?
    metalloaf wrote: »
    Yesterday evening there was only 1 full server of APOC CONQUEST in the whole world. I never play conquest as it's too chaotic and not competitive enough but yesterday I had to for the medal. So that means that only 64 people in the whole world were playing the MOST POPULAR mode in the game and also in the NEWEST dlc. I'll say that again. 64 people, the most popular, the newest dlc. That game has been dead for about 6 months and the reason is not the game itself as it's fantastic but the greed of EA which for tax evasion has the cheapest and the worst servers in the world. They basically shot themselves in the knee. They ruin every game they touch. In a normal world this would be illegal but we live in an upside-down new world order that affects every area of your life, even gaming. I've been a BF fan since BF2 with over 6000 hours spent in-game but I won't be contributing to this evil by buying any EA game in the future, especially when I have new Tomb Raider and Red Dead Redemption 2 coming out this autumn alongside another crappy BF that will be 50% finished, screwed up with every update with 99% empty servers and 1% of the full ones that even if you manage to get into, you will get disconnected for unknown error.

To be fair, if you are playing BF1 at 7 in the morning on the east coast most servers will either be full or empty and there will be not a lot of servers with slots available. So you can keep your whine post at a minimum.
  • crswipe
    415 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    I played APOC conquest last night. At least five servers were full.
  • metalloaf
    110 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    edited April 12
    V2Face wrote: »

To be fair, if you are playing BF1 at 7 in the morning on the east coast most servers will either be full or empty and there will be not a lot of servers with slots available. So you can keep your whine post at a minimum.

1st of all, I never said what time I play so your comment makes no sense at so maybe you should keep it to a minimum and that means not say anything at all.

2nd, I play at between 8-10 pm in UK, that's 3 - 5 pm on east coast, not 7 am according to your crystal ball.

3rd, I'll whine as much as I want for me and other players who deserve the game to work. Sheep don't change anything, they just go with the flow and drag everybody else with them to hell. That's why they deserve this and other crap that life throws at them in every area of their miserable lives.
  • crswipe

1st of all, I never said what time I play so your comment makes no sense at so maybe you should keep it to a minimum and that means not say anything at all.

2nd, I play at between 8-10 pm in UK, that's 3 - 5 pm on east coast, not 7 am according to your crystal ball.

3rd, I'll whine as much as I want for me and other players who deserve the game to work. Sheep don't change anything, they just go with the flow and drag everybody else with them to hell. That's why they deserve this and other crap that life throws at them in every area of their miserable lives.

Or maybe they punish those that write negative posts? Is it... a conspiracy?
  • Darrenbattlelog
    257 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member

This is an ongoing problem, no matter the time of day. Whether its 7am or 7pm it's the same. What an ignorant statement.

• crswipe
    Just wondering why everybody is discussing the issue, but doing nothing about it? All talk and no action ain't helping this one bit. Anyone want to set up times to populate said empty servers? Seems like we could have the type of players we like in them. I'm on Xbox and disability, so I'm open to anytime. GT AlchemyKnow.
  • V2Face
    2279 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member

This is an ongoing problem, no matter the time of day. Whether its 7am or 7pm it's the same. What an ignorant statement.

It’s not an ongoing problem if you play on US servers. Play during peak hours like majority of the population and you will find servers.
  • crswipe
    Played 6 games of supply drop last night
  • FrydPickles
    3 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    I’m in the same boat. Never seem to find a supply drop game. Now I’m an adult that can only play in the evenings due to work, but before the update, I never had this problem. To the OP, screw with these people saying that you whining. You are doing what people do and post on forums. Screw the jerks.