M.A.V's Kinda dumbfounded

3rd3y3master
17 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield Member
i was killed twice by M.A.Vs and i wasn't aware they could kill me directly only indirectly with blowing up mines an claymore that i was close to i run recon a lot as im trying to unlock a certain sniper riffle an i use the M.A.V's alot an had no idea they can do this,have i just not used it enough to get it to do this any help would be awesome.

Comments

• Turban_Legend80
    4241 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    They can’t kill you directly. @FF-Bulletsponge can tell you all you need to know about them
  • Kiplings_Error_3
    94 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    edited April 12
    The only way to get kills with MAV is to either blowup something that is explosive (not grenade). There is no other way.
  • RustedRoot
    2695 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    And it's hilarious too. Especially when the victim has no idea how the game works and starts hackusating.
  • FF-Bulletsponge
    198 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    The mav is a fun and easy thing to use once you get the hang of it. Practice a lot on flying with it and how to dodge fire. Mostly fly between 60 - 80m high so ylthat you are not that quickly spotted. The distance marker will be at the bottom of your screen. Having low sensitivity is not good when using the mav, because you need to quickly turn around for either AA missiles or protect your teams vehicles from C4 runners. Most important thing is to spot everyone and every vehicle for your team as it will hel them a lot. Some maps are good for Mav and some are just bad for it

I have a whole mav kills series on my YT channel. Here is the latest

Last time I checked I was ranked 11 in the world for Mav kills on the ps4
  • xROLLIN_STON3x
    462 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    edited April 14
    Haha great video!!!

Love the ones against the can't get to roof campers :smiley:
  • tempo_rarity
    708 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    ^ Turning the Enemy's weapons against them -- Pure Genius!
    I love your Patience on some of the Kills :sunglasses:
  • FF-Bulletsponge
    198 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Thinking about doing a mav live stream this week to show what it's like to use the mav
  • tempo_rarity
    708 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    I used the MAV last week for most of a Lumphini round , stopping several UCAV'rs and a Mortar Man in the US base by destroying whatever they Set up .
    That's the first time I've ever really sent one up specifically as an Offensive weapon though -- usually they're up there just for surveillance and intel .
    That changed with me seeing your video though .
    I'm so-o looking forward to those same sorts of kills as I saw in there :smile:
  • Turban_Legend80
    I used the MAV last week for most of a Lumphini round , stopping several UCAV'rs and a Mortar Man in the US base by destroying whatever they Set up .
    That's the first time I've ever really sent one up specifically as an Offensive weapon though -- usually they're up there just for surveillance and intel .

I used to play so cautiously when I noticed him on the enemy team. Thankfully he doesn’t play BF4 as much as he used to
  • FF-Bulletsponge

I used to play so cautiously when I noticed him on the enemy team. Thankfully he doesn’t play BF4 as much as he used to

You just wait noob ;)
  • Turban_Legend80

You just wait noob ;)

Lol noooooo
  • FF-Bulletsponge

You just wait noob ;)

Lol noooooo

You just put a big freaking bounty on your head and I'm coming for it
  • Turban_Legend80

You just wait noob ;)

Lol noooooo

You just put a big freaking bounty on your head and I'm coming for it

:D :D :D
  • gunhurler
    100 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    i was killed twice by M.A.Vs and i wasn't aware they could kill me directly only indirectly with blowing up mines an claymore that i was close to i run recon a lot as im trying to unlock a certain sniper riffle an i use the M.A.V's alot an had no idea they can do this,have i just not used it enough to get it to do this any help would be awesome.

Im one of those people who will fly the m.a.v. the entire round. i am telling you from experience that as of 2018 i have killed a few people with road kills with the m.a.v. whether its a glitch or otherwise. i rammed a low health player parachuting, got a road kill. killed someone at the edge of a building roadkill. and by bumping another on a ledge getting a road kill. my guess is it has something to do with low health and a falling? some jumps or drops you wont survive with low health. my guess is if you get hit with a m.a.v while falling youre a road kill. or maybe at low health and a m.av. hits you just right. i have also pushed down choppers with the m.a.v. and flip wheelers upside down with it. so anything is possible also on different maps the maneuverability of the m.a.v is better than others for some reason making road kills more likely. my road kills happened on floodzone,lancangdam, siege of shanghai, and once on pearl market. could be a easter egg thing were if you kill so many people a round your mav can road kill similar to how head shots trigger mares leg special reload? but bottom line as of 2018 i road killed 3 people so far with the m.a.v. it doesn't happen often but it can still happen once in a while, your not imagining things. common factors are low health, ledges, and or a lucky hit while a guy is jumping. i have enough mav kills to know what im talking about
  • gunhurler
    100 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    Thinking about doing a mav live stream this week to show what it's like to use the mav

have you ever pushed down an enemy chopper with the m.a.v. causing it to crash? people are saying you cant road kill anymore but this year i road killed 3 people so far. one guy was parachuting with low health, another on a ledge so im guessing its a lucky shot when someone is jumping with low health or hit while falling. could be a great video if you experiment with some low health players to see what effect the m.a.v has or if its just a glitch.
  • FF-Bulletsponge
    gunhurler wrote: »

have you ever pushed down an enemy chopper with the m.a.v. causing it to crash? people are saying you cant road kill anymore but this year i road killed 3 people so far. one guy was parachuting with low health, another on a ledge so im guessing its a lucky shot when someone is jumping with low health or hit while falling. could be a great video if you experiment with some low health players to see what effect the m.a.v has or if its just a glitch.

I have hit multiple helicopters in mid air and made them crash. I sometimes use that as a payback when they lock on to me with AA missiles lol.
    The roadkill with the mav is a glitch. In BF3 it was very easy to get roadkill, but they changed it so that the mav blows up on impact but does not kill the enemy. There is also a little animation where the enemy tried to dodge the mav when flying at them
  • Turban_Legend80
    First game he joined me he got me through the window on floodzone on my own claymore :D :D :D :D :D
    Well played Sir, well played

@FF-Bulletsponge
  • FF-Bulletsponge
    First game he joined me he got me through the window on floodzone on my own claymore :D :D :D :D :D

@FF-Bulletsponge

You were my fist mav kill of the night lol

I was not expecting that you would be there
  • Turban_Legend80

@FF-Bulletsponge

I think I was more surprised than you lol
    I thought indoors was safe :/
  • FF-Bulletsponge

@FF-Bulletsponge

I think I was more surprised than you lol
    I thought indoors was safe :/

You can expect everything now with the mav. Last round I did was op locker and got some kills there as well