Is bf1 dead

12346»

Comments

• -Antares65z
    1789 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    gheat13 said:
    Its seriously hard to find a match now here in 2020
    Make sure and use the server browser and in the Filters under Free Slots, select everything accept All and Spectator.  Choose a game mode(s).  You should find any active servers. You don't want to display empty servers as they will often hide the populated ones. 
  • Titan_Awaken
    1312 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    gheat13 said:
    Its seriously hard to find a match now here in 2020
    And you think by necroing a 2 year old thread it'll get any easier to find a match? Infallible logic there, my friend. Reset your browser filters. 

/necro
  • davorces
    10 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Bf1 is dead, dice alow cheating. For cheater no ban,
  • CedarOfLebanon
    661 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    No it is not dead, play on the LEB server 47,000+ favorites & thank me later. ;)https://battlefieldtracker.com/bf1/servers/pc/4985769730391
  • davorces
    10 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    yes bf is dead, cheaters playing with no ban, you can only turn of the game. report is only for loosers, dine dooig nothing that cheters beccom ban. 
  • dariarty
    187 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    On PS4 (EU) there's been multiple servers for Conquest, Op's, TDM and Domination all night.

Considering it's 1am in the morning mid week I've been quite pleasantly surprised to see so many active servers after over a year since I last played.

I forgot how truly magnificent this game is. 
  • 0d3y
    5 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Decided to pay BF1 after a year off and I'm leaving for good this time. First game had a hacker who was invisible aim botting everyone. Second game was filled botters. It's shame because this game is really good. Back to BF3/4. 
  • Forkbeard84
    1857 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    0d3y wrote: »
    Decided to pay BF1 after a year off and I'm leaving for good this time. First game had a hacker who was invisible aim botting everyone. Second game was filled botters. It's shame because this game is really good. Back to BF3/4. 

You must be on PC