Mike up y´all! (PS4)

dA_9_eL_81
1790 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
People are so shy these days...
I understand not everybody is miked up, which is a shame because its essential for Incursions...

Played 10 games yesterday....
1x round was fully miked up (5 ppl)
4-5 rounds was quite like a cemetary.
4-5 rounds it took some "Hello... anybody there" and there were like 2-3 guys responding reluctantly.

I really belief people are not used to talk to each other anymore in videogames bcs of the general development in society where you stare into your phone 90% of the day....

https://youtube.com/watch?v=szjaHbjhauk

Comments

• FF_smart27
    1957 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Played 4 rounds but didn't hear a single whisper...
  • dA_9_eL_81
    1790 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    1-2 rounds of Incursions is all I can handle at the moment while maintaining a somewhat mental healthy attitude...
    The lack of communication is probably what enrages me the most... Having blueberries that are playing spawn- & run-simulator is soo saddeing...

As I see it Incursions is D.O.A. - until we are able to play with a solid 5-man squad of friends.
  • Elite_Guard_Yuto
    35 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    dA_9_eL_81 wrote: »
    1-2 rounds of Incursions is all I can handle at the moment while maintaining a somewhat mental healthy attitude...
    The lack of communication is probably what enrages me the most... Having blueberries that are playing spawn- & run-simulator is soo saddeing...

As I see it Incursions is D.O.A. - until we are able to play with a solid 5-man squad of friends.

It's vicious cycle when you hear trash talking in mic and those who get frustrated (for whatever reason) keeps trash talking. No wonder why some might find it preferable to disable VOIP entirely.