lets just cut to the chase....

hheeeeeeedd
4 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
Incursions is on the block, i'm not up to speed but I presume this is another addition to the battlefield prologue of putting out a game every 3 weeks. Listen.... I will say this only once... stop with the weapons and gadgets and upgrades to weapons and players... then there is no need to give players assignments , or assign players to certain attributes or kit selection.. IF YOU STOPPED THE UPGRADES OR ASSIGNMENTS IN GAME THEN WE WOULD NOT HAVE TO PLAY WITH 20 SNIPERS IN YOUR SQUAD. GET REAL, STOP THE BOYISH UPGRADE GAMING **** AND GET ON AND CREATE A GREAT GAME. I
Incursions only exists because of up grading weaponry and charterer. Stop that **** and the game becomes even and creative, carry on and the game becomes unfortunate and debilitating to most normal gamers, sort your **** out. I do have more to say but will leave it there.

Comments

• The_BERG_366
    2182 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Incursions is on the block, i'm not up to speed but I presume this is another addition to the battlefield prologue of putting out a game every 3 weeks. Listen.... I will say this only once... stop with the weapons and gadgets and upgrades to weapons and players... then there is no need to give players assignments , or assign players to certain attributes or kit selection.. IF YOU STOPPED THE UPGRADES OR ASSIGNMENTS IN GAME THEN WE WOULD NOT HAVE TO PLAY WITH 20 SNIPERS IN YOUR SQUAD. GET REAL, STOP THE BOYISH UPGRADE GAMING **** AND GET ON AND CREATE A GREAT GAME. I
    Incursions only exists because of up grading weaponry and charterer. Stop that **** and the game becomes even and creative, carry on and the game becomes unfortunate and debilitating to most normal gamers, sort your **** out. I do have more to say but will leave it there.

it's probably better that u keep the rest for yourself. nobody will be able to make sense of this jibberish u just posted anyways. litterally what the actual **** are you on about?
  • hheeeeeeedd
    4 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    So you don't speak borg berg...?? LOL your a funny guy (or girl) OK in plain English very slowly spoken.... if battlefield stopped with the up grades of guns and such, then there would be no need for incursions. as all players would play the game as set out, if one would set things in motion to gain an advantage by lets say shooting in the head 30 times would give you a better weapon, and an advantage on other players, then this to me is bull. But if you just play now and then, your **** is kicked most times. What i'm trying to say is incursions is battlefield listening to the under 16s playing the game that will let you know how they feel. the over 40s will let things slide... Problem is ... is that you need to listen to the over 30s and above. Why would I waist my precious time trying to get a special gun.. I don't have time because I have a life. SOOOO mr BURG my point is for most people gaining **** waists time and effort, I would rather play a group game and do ****. Siooo mr berg how do you feel about up grading and incursions..?? you have noy said much yet.
  • hheeeeeeedd
    Also Mr berg... if you don't get what i'm trying to point out then you have to be at least below the age of 20 or maybe a little older... trust me the wool has been pulled over certain aged eyes... me and people my age that have been gaming since the age of gaming see the price and the pace of games coming at you, with out the quality.
  • The_BERG_366
    2182 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    So you don't speak borg berg...?? LOL your a funny guy (or girl) OK in plain English very slowly spoken.... if battlefield stopped with the up grades of guns and such, then there would be no need for incursions. as all players would play the game as set out, if one would set things in motion to gain an advantage by lets say shooting in the head 30 times would give you a better weapon, and an advantage on other players, then this to me is bull. But if you just play now and then, your **** is kicked most times. What i'm trying to say is incursions is battlefield listening to the under 16s playing the game that will let you know how they feel. the over 40s will let things slide... Problem is ... is that you need to listen to the over 30s and above. Why would I waist my precious time trying to get a special gun.. I don't have time because I have a life. SOOOO mr BURG my point is for most people gaining **** waists time and effort, I would rather play a group game and do ****. Siooo mr berg how do you feel about up grading and incursions..?? you have noy said much yet.

the only reason why I don't understand u is because u have the eloquence of a newborn speaking in a foreign language. Also logic seems to be a foreign concept for you as well.
    for example: what upgrades of guns? there is no upgrades of guns. and then u say that u don't have time to unlock guns and other people at your age don't either while younger players do have that time (see? that is a way of formulating what u want to say in a way that people actually understand without having to read it 10 times) . Well maybe that is the case, I don't care, but what does thst have to do with incursions? there's nothing to unlock in incursions so how is that a mode that is based on the developers listening to your described sub 16 year old (zero logic involved).

Please learn to write in a way that other people actually understand what you are expressing. u must have been absolutely terrible in essays...
  • hheeeeeeedd
    That's all true , whats your name again..?? So you like to pick on people with disabilities do ye... your the tea bagging **** that plays these games to pick on other folk. shame on you. i can write in English, I am terrible at essays and you are a complete piece of work. go find something else constructive and better to in life. ****
  • The_BERG_366
    That's all true , whats your name again..?? So you like to pick on people with disabilities do ye... your the tea bagging **** that plays these games to pick on other folk. shame on you. i can write in English, I am terrible at essays and you are a complete piece of work. go find something else constructive and better to in life. ****

lol so you try to play the victim card after u started with the insults?
    speaking about being constructive: do u think this thread is constructive? really the answer to this question is the very reason I even replied. if u have issues expressing yourself and you are aware of that as well, then I don't see why u try to blame me for not understanding your original post. also why would you continue with indirectly calling me a kid and screwing arround with my name and such. of course you will trigger such a reply through that behaviour.

lastly be aware that im not here to pick on anyone, I'm here to discuss Incursions (that's also what this section of the forum is meant for). if u post incomprehensible jibberish than I gonna call it out for what it is, no matter why that jibberisch was construed the way it was. if your not able to post comprehensively than a forum is the wrong place for you.
    for example: I'm not going to try to discuss Kant in an English philosophical forum and then tell people that they should stop calling me out for my inability to express myself accurately enough (and hence not being comprehensive enough) and that they should find something else in life to go for... that's just ridiculous. forums are litterally platforms to express your own opinions, learn about the ones of others and eventually discuss them. I'm sorry but if u can't express yourself than a forum is the prime example of something that is simply not made for you.
  • ATF_lateDENT
    304 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Wow, a thread entirely dedicated to two guys trolling each other. ;)
  • LOLGotYerTags
    12297 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    Locking for obvious reasons.

@The_BERG_366
    Swearing isn't allowed, So please don't.

@hheeeeeeedd
    For your trolling, flaming, baiting and profanity, You can have some time away.
This discussion has been closed.