Bring battlefield 1 back

4 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
customer support has suggest me to go to forums .
Case number 40495376
http://help.ea.com/en/my-cases/?¯\_(ツ)_/¯=40495376&ak=8be660dc

Comments

• BaronVonGoon
    7017 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    We can't access your cases. When I click on your link it takes me to my EA.com account.

What is the issue?
    edited April 2018
    can’t play battlefield 1 or any other EA GAME in my country witch is Bonaire in the Caribbean and support told me that there is a restriction in my area and only forums could help me
  • BaronVonGoon
    7017 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    01071015 wrote: »
    can’t play battlefield 1 or any other EA GAME in my country witch is Bonaire in the Caribbean and support told me that there is a restriction in my area and only forums could help me

Wow why would you want to play video games when you live on an inland in the Carribean. I live in Canada and it's -40 in the winter. You want to trade places? Lol

That's ridiculous. The forums are mostly Battlefield players like you. EA support should be helping you instead of sending you to the forums.

@Braddock512 is the community manager. I advise you to send him a message.
    I know , you get bored living on an island
  • crswipe
    559 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member

Wow why would you want to play video games when you live on an inland in the Carribean. I live in Canada and it's -40 in the winter. You want to trade places? Lol

That's ridiculous. The forums are mostly Battlefield players like you. EA support should be helping you instead of sending you to the forums.

Minus 40 in Canada... Quebec or Eastern Ontario?
  • BaronVonGoon
    crswipe wrote: »

Minus 40 in Canada... Quebec or Eastern Ontario?

Eastern Ontario. Ottawa.
  • crswipe
    Ottawa valley here. The temp was a giveaway. Out west people complain about -7.
  • BaronVonGoon
    crswipe wrote: »
    Ottawa valley here. The temp was a giveaway. Out west people complain about -7.

Haha yea -7 is when I go to work in a sweater instead of coat.

Btw what pings do you get to east coast servers?
    I get about 35 for conquest servers, usually higher (50-80) for operations.
  • crswipe
    Around 70. Using WiFi though. Ops mostly. Think it's the same all around for me
    edited May 2018
    It is working again.. yessss
  • BaronVonGoon
    It is working again.. yessss

Excellent. All the best!
    Thanks for the support