How to unlock M1911,SUPP.,TACT

MohammedHaris497
2 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
edited April 15
Hi,
I search about this gun how to unlock it so there 2 or 3 ways come to unlock it.But I try all and none of them work
First way was that linked your account with battlefield plays for free or Battlefield heros both of them are not available and gun club which is also no more availble
And second way that buy one more Battlefield game to unlock the gun But I also have Battlefield 4
Any suggetion How to unlock it

Comments

• AnfieldW
    16 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    edited April 16
    Update: Some people have Battlefield Bad Company 2 registered with their account but still have M1911 locked. Those only with Battlefield 1942 got no problems but it's unconfirmed. Appears to be issue on EA side, can't add Veteran Status to some accounts like Back to Karkand DLC problem.

Solution:
    If you don't want to buy Battlefield Bad Company 2 or simply can't get them unlocked, contact EA Support https://help.ea.com/en/ and open a case with missing content topic, ask them to add Veteran Status to your account.

Battlefield Wiki information: http://battlefield.wikia.com/wiki/Battlefield_Veteran

Battlefield 3 is the fourth game in the series to use the Battlefield Veteran system. If someone has played an older installment, they can receive the M1911 pistol in the game along with the tactical and suppressed variants by registering for Battlelog which will then automatically register all games associated with their EA Origin account. The only other way to unlock the weapon was to be a member of the EA Gun Club though the site has since been closed down. Any installment that is registered will also reward a veteran with a unique Dog Tag per game.

Unlike other installments, Battlefield 3 does not display a player's "Veteran Rank" on the scoreboard or leaderboards. It is, however, displayed, on a person's Battlelog profile.

Unlocking M1911, M1911 SUPPRESSED, M1911 TACTICAL

- You have to have at least one older Battlefield title registered with your account. Veteran Rank 1+ needed.
    - Older titles are those released prior to Battlefield 3.
    - Games that count towards this are:
    • Battlefield Bad Company 2, Battlefield 2, Battlefield Bad Company 1, Battlefield 1942, Battlefield Play 4 Free, Battlefield 1943, Battlefield 2142, Battlefield Heroes, Battlefield 2 Modern Combat, Battlefield Vietnam
    - If you manage to get other Battlefield titles, register them with your EA account, it will count towards Veteran Rank status.

If you still can't get it, write me and i will help.
    Post edited by AnfieldW on
  • AnfieldW
    16 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    edited April 16
    My comment disappeared after i tried to make ordered list. Not going to write whole long thing again so in short, contact EA support about it.
  • MohammedHaris497
    edited April 17
    I contact with them they say "we cant do any thing about it only community manger can help you out or add your case on battlefield forums to get any solution"
  • AnfieldW
    They should help with this kind of matter. Maybe representative misunderstood what you wanted to be fixed. Could you post whole chat conversation here?
  • MohammedHaris497
    edited April 19
    They understand what I were trying to say but they say we just help in just missing things and other stuff they cant help me from inside of the game