I need a "final stand" map

5_Semper_Fi_3
105 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
edited April 16
like the title says I'm looking for a server with a final stand map in it (on ps4) so I can unlock the target detector.
speaking of wich how exactly do you get a spotting ribbon?

Comments

• naxxor83
    16 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    you should look in the map list, in server details before entering the match
  • 5_Semper_Fi_3
    naxxor83 wrote: »
    you should look in the map list, in server details before entering the match

i do that but im asking if you know of a server that has a final stand map... to help speed up the prosses
  • Turban_Legend80
    3776 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    like the title says I'm looking for a server with a final stand map in it (on ps4) so I can unlock the target detector.
    speaking of wich how exactly do you get a spotting ribbon?

What region do you play in?
    You get a sporting ribbon if somebody kills an enemy that you have spotted. (I think this needs to happen twice to get a ribbon).
  • xROLLIN_STON3x
    409 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    You need to spot more, 50+ hours in and you have only have 2 spotting ribbons which you did to complete an assignment.

Its 4 spot bonuses to get a ribbon JP and you get a spotting medal for every 50 ribbons.
  • Turban_Legend80
    3776 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    edited April 17
    You need to spot more, 50+ hours in and you have only have 2 spotting ribbons which you did to complete an assignment.

Its 4 spot bonuses to get a ribbon JP and you get a spotting medal for every 50 ribbons.
    I had a feeling 2 didn’t sound right.

I’ve been using the target detector recently. It really promotes being lazy. But the best thing about it is the noise when you spot somebody. Kinda sounds like Iron Man about to blast somebody.
  • 5_Semper_Fi_3
    edited April 17

i couldn't agree more... esppashaly for having 4 service stars... in recon for that matter
    but now all i need is the kills.. not sure how to do that ether(any help would be appreciated *wink*)
  • xROLLIN_STON3x
    409 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    edited April 17
    I’ve been using the target detector recently. It really promotes being lazy. But the best thing about it is the noise when you spot somebody. Kinda sounds like Iron Man about to blast somebody.

Lol I always use it on DMRs/Carbines, its a lot more reliable than the spot button and can spot multiple players easier than using the spot button.
    i couldn't agree more... esppashaly for having 4 service stars... in recon for that matter
    but now all i need is the kills.. not sure how to do that ether(any help would be appreciated *wink*)

I dunno mate, only tips I can really give is to get used to the flow of the maps and try to find a good squad if you're playing alone. Everything else will come with the more time you play.

And spot more if you can :smile: It helps out your team massively.

• 5_Semper_Fi_3
    edited April 17

Lol I always use it on DMRs/Carbines, its a lot more reliable than the spot button and can spot multiple players easier than using the spot button.

what is the spot button, is that the "point"? and how exactly do you activate it? is it the same as the MAV?
    I dunno mate, only tips I can really give is to get used to the flow of the maps and try to find a good squad if you're playing alone. Everything else will come with the more time you play.

And spot more if you can :smile: It helps out your team massively.

i was being sarcastic. thus the:*wink*
  • xROLLIN_STON3x
    what is the spot button, is that the "point"? and how exactly do you activate it? is it the same as the MAV?

Yeah its the point and its R1, not sure if the mav is the same as I never use it.

I noticed, thought I would try give some anyway :smiley:

• 5_Semper_Fi_3

Yeah its the point and its R1, not sure if the mav is the same as I never use it.

yes its the same...

well thx
  • FF-Bulletsponge
    154 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member

Yes it is the same button for the mav.

The mav is very useful to get spotting ribbons. Just fly up about 100m and spot like crazy, but don't mash the button because there is a little cool down. You can easily get about 15 ribbons each round if you do it good