Proof of Pride assignment.

TheRealDstrctnl
2 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
The game doesn't count the Place top 5 30 times and MVP 10 times. It freezed at 15/30 and 3/10

Comments

• KopaTropa123
    116 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    ditto... all my assignments for the new afflictions have been frozen since Apocalypse was added. haven't heard anything and the fact that DICE cares more about the apperance of ONE skin on ONE particular gun that was in the Easter Update makes me not want to buy anymore dice products...
  • lago2608
    1 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    I got the same problem here. I have placed top 5 at the end of many rounds & the progress is stuck at 6. I have placed top 5 in several game modes thinking you had to place top 5 in a specific game mode. I found it made no difference which game mode I placed top 5 in.
  • Lestath81HUN
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    Sorry for the stupid question, but did you count enemies' score too? Because you have to be first and top 5 counting both team. At least it worked for me like that.

In some game modes (like operation) 1 team has mutch higher score than the other. Therefore, if you are in that team, the 1st and top 5 players have probably more score than the other team's best player...
  • KopaTropa123
    116 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    yep... completely frozen