Got banned for no reason lol

Silhouetter
postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
edited April 17
Banned by *removed* at 9:30 pm ish on 4/16/18. Went up to my brothers pc to ask in chat why I had been banned and undercover said I was cheating. Keep in mind I had just joined the server for the first time after work and had only had a kdr of about 8-3 not super amazing, granted I had killed *removed* twice which may lead to his suspect of me cheating. I had been playing on this particular server for about a week and found this as the most fun and active BF4 server (60% health 24/7 Operation Locker). I've never cheated and/or planned on it not sure if I can get this appealed or rather that certain player banned for admin abuse either way just want something done.
Post edited by StarscreamUK on

Comments

• Kanmanhei
    21 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    Try to join a server by using website. See whether it is PB's nice work.
  • RustedRoot
    2703 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    If it was a Server ban, you will have to appeal with the server owners.
    If it is a Punkbuster Ban, you will have to appeal with Evenbalance.
  • StarscreamUK
    6313 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    If you believe the admin was abusing their powers, report them via origin (same way as a cheater)

Your post has been edited as you broke rules here, you cannot name others when making accusations, or post anything that can identify who you are talking about.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!