This Week in Battlefield V

Things you never thought would happen to you....but did

2»

Comments

• MUH_Cwywardwaah
    1083 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    Lordmang4 wrote: »
    You almost killed an innocent driver, yet you admit that you enjoyed the "adrenaline rush".
    -
    This is why they should make driver license examinations much tougher to pass.

I saw his face. Id say 50 ish, male, his eyes were open as big as an owl. Well they can make test as hard as they can, I'll still be able to get one ;)
  • Berrywoke
    566 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    edited August 2016
    Live past 36. I was trying real hard too get myself killed. Untill I realized danger is a pretty extreem hobby, and I should stop pushing my luck.
  • HonestSoul333
    1402 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Anyways, on topic, I have grey hair. Not all of its grey, but I'd say about 5% of the hair on my head is grey or white.

I'm only 20. And have had this issue since I was around 15. I seem to get more and more every year.
  • BadcuzTremysaid
    1350 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Anyways, on topic, I have grey hair. Not all of its grey, but I'd say about 5% of the hair on my head is grey or white.

I'm only 20. And have had this issue since I was around 15. I seem to get more and more every year.

Dont worry jims.ive had it since i was 12.
  • Professor_Memes
    1139 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member

I mean I'm a straight guy so this is probably of zero reassurance, I really don't think guys with grey hair look any worse than with their full natural color.
  • HonestSoul333
    1402 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member

I mean I'm a straight guy so this is probably of zero reassurance, I really don't think guys with grey hair look any worse than with their full natural color.

Yea i personally don't see the problem but my mom is always nagging me to get my hair dyed lol.
  • ToniSwoleDawg
    53 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Me getting Hardline. In my defense, it cost me 5 euros.
  • Berrywoke
    566 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    I get way too much attention form women of all ages because of my grey white hair. Color it is the last thing I would do.
  • lSnow_Leopardl
    44 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    Being a twin and having a twin girlfriend, not once but twice xD

What were/are the odds lol ?
  • SatanicMutant
    507 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield Member
    I thought I'd never hate on anyone but it turns out that people can be total scumbags. I barely love anyone beyond EA moderators
  • Exospax
    38 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Berrywoke wrote: »
    I get way too much attention form women of all ages because of my grey white hair. Color it is the last thing I would do.

Better than the possibility of being a bald guy when he ages. So far it seems my hair is receding at the temples which are the known first stages.
  • Xzidia
    20 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited August 2016
    I don't have any stories, nothing ever happens around me
    Post edited by Xzidia on
  • Professor_Memes
    1139 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    edited August 2016

Exospax wrote: »
    Berrywoke wrote: »

Better than the possibility of being a bald guy when he ages. So far it seems my hair is receding at the temples which are the known first stages.

Some guys can pull off bald pretty well, it just makes me cringe when guys desperately are trying to hold on to half a head of hair, when it would look better if they just shaved it all.

https://media3.giphy.com/media/igR5863TALcSk/200_s.gif