BUG: cannot login battlefield website

ginthecat2
7 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
edited April 2018
This is more to do with battlefield com website than the game.
It worked in past. Now, when I click the person icon at top right to login, nothing happens.
No login window.
I am sure I have latest Opera, Firefox, Chrome.

NB: forums battlefield com is different website domain... thus forum account

Comments

• cableclips
    95 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    kevingpo wrote: »
    This is more to do with battlefield com website than the game.
    It worked in past. Now, when I click the person icon at top right to login, nothing happens.
    No login window.
    I am sure I have latest Opera, Firefox, Chrome.

NB: forums battlefield com is different website domain... thus forum account

same issue for me with the companion for last 3-4 weeks i used to have it open all the time. Now its just as you say. Can only check it on my ios devices
  • ohmygoditsguy
    2 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    someone fix this god damnit
  • Quilex
    52 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    I is not working for me either very annoying as I used to have it on my second screen to keep track of the weapons I wanted to use. While they fix it they could add the players weekly medals to it and service assignments that is really needed,
  • cableclips
    95 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Quilex wrote: »
    I is not working for me either very annoying as I used to have it on my second screen to keep track of the weapons I wanted to use. While they fix it they could add the players weekly medals to it and service assignments that is really needed,

same its doing my head in , hope they fix it .
  • nsanityy
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Same problem here, glad I'm not alone
  • MadMaxMAu
    26 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    Yep, same. And they did an update today, NOT FIXING IT!