Ilya Muromets

BestoPolarBearo
9 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
Has anyone noticed the bug with the Ilya (Heavy bomber) on the map caporetto on the austro Hungarian side, when the plane spawns, it inmediately gets damaged because it crashes with the canyon, it takes a lot of damage

Comments

• cableclips
    95 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    MethLaif wrote: »
    Has anyone noticed the bug with the Ilya (Heavy bomber) on the map caporetto on the austro Hungarian side, when the plane spawns, it inmediately gets damaged because it crashes with the canyon, it takes a lot of damage

i thought they fixed that in the last update, i havent looked since.
  • Adman_Tor
    1314 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    kernowed wrote: »

They were supposed to have as it was in their patch notes.
  • cableclips
    95 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Adman_Tor wrote: »

Yes that what i was lead to believe . il have a look tomorrow.
  • BestoPolarBearo
    9 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member

Yes that what i was lead to believe . il have a look tomorrow.

It is really fricking annoying when it happens because it takes a whole lot of damage actually, so it kinda gave you a disadvantage over enemy planes
  • Adman_Tor
    1314 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I could care less because I wish it was removed from the game - BUT what bothers me more is all of the bugs/glitches/problems still in the game.
  • BestoPolarBearo
    I could care less because I wish it was removed from the game - BUT what bothers me more is all of the bugs/glitches/problems still in the game.
    I actually love the Ilya Muromets, cause yeah, you can think it’s overpowered but boy do you get focused when you’ve gotten a pair of kills with it
  • Adman_Tor
    I think it should be removed from Operations because they haven't updated the maps to be able to counter it (more AA etc). It has completely unbalanced and ruined some Operations maps.
  • BestoPolarBearo
    edited April 2018
    I think it should be removed from Operations because they haven't updated the maps to be able to counter it (more AA etc). It has completely unbalanced and ruined some Operations maps.
    Well of course but isn’t there a new gadget, the AA rocket cannon, it works exactly like an QF Pom-Pom gun, it actually quite does a whole of damage against the Ilya Muromets