What brand Headset do you use? PS3 Quality options please?

Peakabooicu83
2 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
edited April 2018
I need a headset but there are too many to choose from and I really want to hear footsteps clearly and also control the mic/game sounds etc independently. What headset do you use and do you like it? It's for a PS3 but I know turtle beach PS4 headsets work on PS3 also (turtle beach told me they do so some proven trials from folks would be great too). Cheers

Comments

• Peakabooicu83
    It's for a PS3.
  • ImOvis
    25 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Go for PlayStation own wireless headset , been good to me for the past six years . Sound quality is great and chat and gameplay volume buttom close together which always helps
  • 5_Semper_Fi_3
    193 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    rig 500hs
    not sure if compatible with PS3
  • Peakabooicu83
    edited May 2018
    Thanks I got a TB Stealth 700, not great but better than being a mute. Range isn't very far, heavy and slightly uncomfortable and battery lasts around 5hrs not 10 but the best thing is seperate chat and game volumes. Cheap plastic so don't get one if your in any way clumsy.
  • speednut07
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    I have been using the SONY 7.1 for a few years and they are awesome. Sound is great and battery lasts a good amount of time before needing to be recharged again