Community mission for (100 kills on Rupture) dissapeared

Lestath81HUN
2 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
Hello,

I wish to report a bug appeared on server side (affecting all platforms I guess, but I'm on PC if it matters). The mission in the topic title expired, while it should have 2-3 days remaining.
I didn't start to play for it intentionally, because there was an operation campaign active until today. I planned to do this today, but it is gone...
I think I'm not the only one, who didn't do it beside the multiple hours of operation games, and/or wanted to let some goal to play for in the beginning of the week (yeah I know, there are new medals, but I have already have all of these).
I don't have screenshot from yesterday about the mission's remaining time (3 days), because I didn't know it will disappear...
Can you please reactivate it?

Thanks in advance and best regards,
L

Comments

• Scruffy_McGuffy
    504 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    On PS4 it's gone. It should still have a few days left, now it shows "previous missions" including the one for 500 scraps which I hadn't completed. WTH?

UPDATE: A new Community Mission is now live in #BF1 until April 26.

Objective: Get 100 kills on the map Rupture
    Reward: 500 Scraps

• cableclips
    95 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Hello,

I wish to report a bug appeared on server side (affecting all platforms I guess, but I'm on PC if it matters). The mission in the topic title expired, while it should have 2-3 days remaining.
    I didn't start to play for it intentionally, because there was an operation campaign active until today. I planned to do this today, but it is gone...
    I think I'm not the only one, who didn't do it beside the multiple hours of operation games, and/or wanted to let some goal to play for in the beginning of the week (yeah I know, there are new medals, but I have already have all of these).
    I don't have screenshot from yesterday about the mission's remaining time (3 days), because I didn't know it will disappear...
    Can you please reactivate it?

Thanks in advance and best regards,
    L

Yes gone for me too , i only started it with 2 or days left , the next time i logged in it was gone.
  • Antal120
    82 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited April 2018
    @Scruffy_McGuffy Unfortunately, there's some kind of issue with the community missions / battlepacks tab and the counter is not working correctly. Some community missions have finished ahead of schedule.
  • Adman_Tor
    1314 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    There is NO new mission to complete this on PS4. DICE FAIL. AGAIN.
  • Adman_Tor
    1314 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    BFBulletin wrote: »
    @Scruffy_McGuffy Unfortunately, there's some kind of issue with the community missions / battlepacks tab and the counter is not working correctly. Some community missions have finished ahead of schedule.

And some started BEHIND schedule. Remember the LMG kills that you were supposed to have 3 days but it only gave us 24 hours?
  • Scruffy_McGuffy
    504 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    So basically, we can't trust any deadline on these missions.
  • cableclips
    95 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    omg so i took the easter update and now the mission has changed for me again to get a zodiac tag i already got like a month ago , not Taurus like id have thought strange missions indeed