How to unlock Russian Axe

_Kk3rol3sS_
2 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
Hello everyone, I'm one one Codex to complete all codex and it's to perform 10 kills using the Russian Axe

Does anyone have any idea how to unlock it, cos it seems very hard to unlock it through puzzles!

Thank you

Comments

• CS-2107
    1421 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    Up to this day, there never was any chance to unlock it. So it seems like we have to be patient until they announce what they have planned with the axe, or until a Battlepack revision features puzzle pieces for it.
  • skipperdog106
    366 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Same here I never get a piece it’s a pain if I get another French puzzle piece
  • crswipe
    559 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Same here I never get a piece it’s a pain if I get another French puzzle piece

Save the scraps for when it does come up. I have 25,000 banked and continue to save and spend the extra on the ones I need to get.
  • NLBartmaN
    2075 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    crswipe wrote: »

Save the scraps for when it does come up. I have 25,000 banked and continue to save and spend the extra on the ones I need to get.

I got 15,000 banked for the same reason ;)

Although I also save for the Coupe Coupe if it will be in the exchange once again .. last time it was 10,000 and I only had 5,000 .. :s :'(
  • Roy57on
    273 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Since June is announced as the last month to receive an update my prediction is that it will become available in an event that requires you to play Shock Operations. Much in the same way as you unlock the Ararebo from playing 3 rounds of Incursions.
  • von_Campenstein
    5915 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    I do believe it's game mode specific, Operations or Incursions. I've never seen it and don't imagine I ever will.
  • crswipe
    559 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Krkan_xD wrote: »
    Look what i got hFO0jiX.jpg

I don't know what to say...
  • llPhantom_Limbll
    4141 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member

This is so lazy to add such rare puzzles to the "ultimate" revision where your chances of getting 5 of these are extremely low. Shame on you, Dice.
  • Ferdinand_J_Foch
    2695 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member

Post it on reddit for infinite karma ... XD
  • magosnow
    607 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Wait.the axe is not even listed in the puzzle piece section of bpacks
  • tazz6662009
    13 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    I dnt like the puzzle system coz u can easily get three pieces then when get another crate it either won’t have any pieces or it a puzzle piece for something else
  • DigitalHype
    318 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Look what i got

Ok. When, and how? Which BP revision and quality level of the BP was that in? Was it an operations mission? If so, which one?
  • Krkan_xD
    222 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Look what i got

Ok. When, and how? Which BP revision and quality level of the BP was that in? Was it an operations mission? If so, which one?

i got it on operation battlepack,which started today u are geting 3 items on 1 op.bp 2 skins and 1 puzzle
  • llPhantom_Limbll
    4141 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Look what i got

i got it on operation battlepack,which started today u are geting 3 items on 1 op.bp 2 skins and 1 puzzle

So they've changed Operation's revision after all.
  • NLBartmaN
    2075 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Yes, got my first piece too :smiley:
  • magosnow
    607 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Nice.this way i can focus my final scrap on that juicy golden landship
  • Krkan_xD
    222 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Look what i got

So they've changed Operation's revision after all.

yes they did finally,and not only that as far as i saw u are geting 3 items 100% on 1 operation bp
    2 skins
    1 puzzle
  • DigitalHype
    318 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member

yes they did finally,and not only that as far as i saw u are geting 3 items 100% on 1 operation bp
    2 skins
    1 puzzle

I got the Russian Knife. :(
  • Kabanyash_
    251 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    How time consuming is it to get an operation pack? Never played it for that purpose so yeah, lazy question indeed but would appreciate the info.