once again...horses need to be nerfed

bo_huggabee
113 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
edited April 2018
horse riders are far to overpowered and its either hide or let them kill you because you can spend an entire ammo supply of sniper round on one and not do any damage.
im encountering players that can go for 50-0+ in half a round and take no damage to just run off. they need the exact same health as every other player, the same as every turret gunner, and the same as every driver.

Comments

• Gforce81
    3666 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Alcohol+Internet forums+Salty attitude=Bad
  • crswipe
    559 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    You obviously don't understand the class. Or the rules of these forums on multiple posts. Third one on cavalry in like two weeks. C'mon man...
  • BaronVonGoon
    7017 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    You have two threads about this very topic, this is #3. Lay off the booze.
  • LocozTX
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Get rid of the f’n horses. It’s unbelievable how GOD like they are. It’s bad for the game play.
  • BaronVonGoon
    7017 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited April 2018
    Horses are really really useless. There's only one explanation for this you people must have the mental capacity of a lobotomized chicken OR you're a sitting duck/camping sniper looking through a 10x scope for an entire round. What other explanation is there.
    Post edited by BaronVonGoon on
  • crswipe
    559 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Horses are really really useless. There's only one explanation for this you people must have the mental capacity of a lobotomized chicken OR you're a sitting duck/camping sniper looking through their 10x scope for an entire round. What other explanation is there.

Ya mang. That is it.
  • bo_huggabee
    113 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Horses are really really useless. There's only one explanation for this you people must have the mental capacity of a lobotomized chicken OR you're a sitting duck/camping sniper looking through a 10x scope for an entire round. What other explanation is there.

are we a clan now? i can't tell. i feel like we've bonded and it can't be stopped.
  • Oh_Pygar
    10 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    edited May 2018

Right...except when they god mode against a tank and wipe it out. The horses are so bad that I can understand three threads being created. Sometimes their invincibility has to be the result of bugs because I have fired 50 LMG rounds into one at point blank range and he just rides off. I was behind a horse with the rider's back facing me and his gun aiming the opposite direction. As I tried to get a careful headshot (with the hopes it would actually kill), the horse guy shot me with his gun and eyes aimed the opposite direction (and that's intended game design, by the way). I absolutely hate the horses.

The easiest fix would be to remove the two anti-tank grenades from the layout, or at the very least stop those grenades from recharging in a ridiculously short amount of time.

I would remove the horses entirely, though. They've been awful the entire lifespan of BF1 and have only been made worse by the updates. Two good horse riders (plus the ridiculous armor and HPs and occasional invincibility) can be...well...invincible. Horse riders can throw grenades behind them about 20m+, for Pete's sake! Horses are the single biggest threat to tanks. Play defense or use a tank before you dismiss horses as "useless." They are stupidly overpowered and also have ammo and med packs, and seem to be bugged more often than not. Horses can ruin the game. If horses are working as intended I would be flabbergasted. Did I mention that I hate them yet?