How To Transfer Battlefield 4 PS3 Progression To PS4?

scopa1811
1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield Member
I have been playing Battlefield 4 on PS3 since its release in 2013. I am now a level 105 on PS3. I have recently bought a PS4 and have just now bought and downloaded Battlefield 4 on it. When I opened the game, my soldier was level 0. I came online to see how to transfer PS3 progression to PS4, and people are saying a prompt should appear the first time you open the game on PS4. This did not happen for me. If someone could please tell me how to transfer my PS3 progression to PS4, that would be great thank you, or if there is a direct communication channel to EA. Thank you

Comments

• Turban_Legend80
    4733 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    You only get the prompt once. Its a one time only thing. If you didn’t get it, that sucks. Not sure anything can be done about it.
  • scopa1811
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield Member
    Contacted EA. They were very helpful. I was instructed to make my PS4 soldier the active soldier on Battlelog, then the prompt appeared on the PS4. Have successfully transferred my PS3 progression to PS4 now.