Medals

SAVA6E22
0 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
I sure wish the weekly medals would reset with fresh medals...For the last 4 weeks I've only had the opportunity to earn 2-3 new medals...I'm at 48-60 medals and could have easily had a few more by now...

Comments

• cableclips
    95 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    SAVA6E22 wrote: »
    I sure wish the weekly medals would reset with fresh medals...For the last 4 weeks I've only had the opportunity to earn 2-3 new medals...I'm at 48-60 medals and could have easily had a few more by now...

id prefer we could select which 5 to go for each week
  • krispy
    4 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    agreed - 4 weeks now and no new medals available - previous to that i got 1 and but that was after a 5 week dry period.
    can we please choose / reshuffle medals or something since its boring NEEARLY EVERY SINGLE MONDAY in game with the message:
    "Welcome Krispy - New medals await" -> HAHA just kidding only old ones again

• Adman_Tor
    1314 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    The medal system was garbage from the beginning and it's still garbage. I only ever went after them for the points and now that I'm at max rank - I have no interest in them.
  • cableclips
    95 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Adman_Tor wrote: »
    The medal system was garbage from the beginning and it's still garbage. I only ever went after them for the points and now that I'm at max rank - I have no interest in them.

i know it seems like the Medal system the way it is makes for a lot of people not team playing , oh well whatever they enjoy, i only want certain Medals .