Stats

infectedknight
postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
My hours played went by alot from yestersay to today. This impacted my KPM and SPM
I need help.

Comments

• Adman_Tor
    1314 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    There have been posts about this in the past but I can't remember the outcome. Might want to do a quick search...
  • brancher12
    278 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    edited April 2018
    My SPM dropped over 100. This bug happened over a year ago as well. My win ratio dropped from 64% to 56% without even playing 1 game. This game has been broke since the first update and Battlefield V will be no different. Why even call U.S. East servers U.S. East?? Every single time I log in there are more 120 plus pingers than 26 or 27. They kill you instantly and they even come on these very forums and brag about it. Or what about matchmaking? The worst in gaming history!! Then they allow players to switch teams FFS. Almost 2 years and we cannot get a game that works properly. So DICE brags about 25 million people buying Battlefield 1 so where are they?? This very moment there are 19,000 on the pc, 6,100 on the Xbox, 19,300 0n the PS4. Terrible numbers at best. Why, not because they are playing other games, it`s because of the cancer that plagues Battlefield 1. Bad decision making from DICE itself .
  • crswipe
    559 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    I say it's narrowing down the field to the core players who will still be playing it when all the "game is dead" moaners are long gone.