Game freezes on end of round screen since todays (24.04.2018) update

Comments

• GRIZZ11283
    4839 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Lvl 137, played a few games, no freeze.
    Original ps4 in EU servers, ping around 19.
  • Axingcaly8848
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    i have the same freeze problem, i have Lvl 139 and after the game my screen is freeze, :( what happens
  • Gen-Destroymet
    2 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Game freeze on map change for me too since last update. Im also lvl 139.
  • Schaarup
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Its happening in DK (Europe) as well. After every 2-3 games it freezes in the result window. Audio goes on in the back ground though. I can hear next match start. But video is stuck and I have to restart game.
    lvl 139 Playstation
  • CalRepublic
    19 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Same here..., freezes in between rounds...., flippin Joke.
  • Mista2
    postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    ceehill82 wrote: »
    Same here. On PS4, level 139 and since the updates came out this week my game freezes at the end of a map when it reads “Next Round Starts in 35”. I can still hear audio of other players, but my video is stuck on the end of the round.

I have the exact same issue and have tried on two different PS4 Pro consoles using same save file. I’m also level 139 and have noticed another bug previously where you appear to rank up to level 140 on end of round results screen even though I’m nowhere near yet.
  • LEGATUS_AUGUSTI
    303 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited April 2018
    I have the same issue on PC. Level 139, anytime i end the round the game freezes after ranking up. Now happened 13 times out of 13 attempts. Forced to CTRL ALT CANC to quit.

I contacted EA support, they told me to:

A) Clear Origin Cache
    B) Clear temp folder and files
    C) Uninstall and reinstall Origin

But none of them worked.

Then they told me to open BAttlefield 1 ports but not sure it will work. Never had a problem with the game till now. And reading here seems im not the only one having it
  • gooeyhash
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    same lvl 139 ps4. I've been pressing r1 skipping the highlight, stat ,personal, and scoreboard until it passes 30 sec. it works for me so far hope that helps
  • BeanZRice
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    edited April 2018
    In order to avoid PS4 from freezing on the first screen of the END OF ROUND, just press R1 or L1 to change to a different screen. For example, change to the scoreboard or top players screen. It’s helped for me!
  • yannisPTC
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    Came here looking for a solution as i have the same freezing problem after a match. For me it freezes when it says "Next Round Starts in 32". Yesterday happened for the first time in "Next Round Starts in 37". Also got the same problem with the 139 level. Maybe it is all related. For now, just like gooeyhash has recommended, just skip the "highlights" screen as soon as you get there and go to the "personal" screen or any other you want. It seems to be by-passing the problem but i really do hope EA comes with a fix
  • WetFishDB
    1938 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    A few threads on this, but as I understand it tabbing through the different end of round screens does the job.
  • neno2600
    same here, level 139 on PS4, after every match (on conquest) freezes up on the "next round starts in xx" screen, sucks.
  • longhorn8847
    4 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Update: the problem is solved in my case as soon as I hit lvl 140.
  • Duece09
    183 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Same for me
  • Duece09
    183 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Level 140
  • LEGATUS_AUGUSTI
    Is there a way to inform Dice about this game breaking bug?
  • GRIZZ11283
    4839 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member

They already know
  • LEGATUS_AUGUSTI
    GRIZZ11283 wrote: »

They already know

Good to hear. Hope they fix it soon. Meanwhile i'll resume KCD
  • Redback8888
    3 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    edited April 2018
    Odd thing is it freezes on Conquest but not Rush. Has to be a bug for some of us.
  • LEGATUS_AUGUSTI
    edited April 2018
    I think i found a temperary fix.

When the end of round screen comes up, start and keep pressing the button to skip it. Press it like theres no tomorrow.

To me it worked. It skipped the rank 140 part and entered next map flawlessy

EDIT: not working on conquest. Still freezing
    Post edited by LEGATUS_AUGUSTI on