Game freezes on end of round screen since todays (24.04.2018) update

Comments

• jondee_2016
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Same issue here. The 28th now. Xbox1, level 139 ranking up to level 140 and it freezes. Hope Dice fixes soon. Although, this would cure my addiction.... :)
  • LEGATVS_ROMANVS
    375 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Weirdly in deathmatch and pigeons you can skip the medal screen
  • Redback8888
    4 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Is anyone else having an issue with JOINING a server - it says "failed to join server" but you can hear the game start VO under the images. This update has royally screwed with us!!
  • Excbb
    3 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Same issue here. Playing on the PS4, EU and currently lvl 139 (almost 140). Freezes occurred all matches I played this week on the end of the round. Also have to quit through the task manager. Annoying as hell!
  • LEGATVS_ROMANVS
    375 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited April 2018
    Made it from 139 to 140 via deathmatch servers. No more freeze in conquest now. Alleluja
    Excbb wrote: »
    Same issue here. Playing on the PS4, EU and currently lvl 139 (almost 140). Freezes occurred all matches I played this week on the end of the round. Also have to quit through the task manager. Annoying as hell!

Play deathmatch games till you earn rank 140. in deathmatch, immediately after "end of the round" screen pops up, start pressing the button to skip it like crazy. It will skip the rank 140 part that causes the freeze. This trick works only in deathmatch and pigeons to me on PC. I fixed it in this way. Now 140 and no more freezing in conquest

• cajones1
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    I'm having the same problem on PC. Will try team deathmatch hack.
  • Milomagiccat
    3 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    I,m at level 139 goes to 140 then freezes and you have to restart PS and you back to level 139 again .....getting really really annoyed now
  • jondee_2016
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Issue resolved...I think. I can now play round after round..... However, does anyone know if a second character can be created under one account in BF1?
  • K1LL3RB33_NL
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    I have the same issue on PC and playing Europian Region. It's most certainly related to ranking from 139 to 140.
    I found a workaround in Conquest.
    After the round is finished, best squad is showed and the start showing your rank progress / ribbons, etc., I immediately press either one of the top tabs (highlights, scoreboard, etc.).
    Most of the time I press scoreboard immediately and then it continues and I'm able to press continue and go to the next map flawlessly.
  • sergiogustavo13
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    Hello,

Same issue for me here, nothing works... Europe server going from level 139 to 140. I give up 25 times, i uninstall the game, origin, repaired it, nothing works ! This is very frustating !
  • rashman57
    40 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Level 140 on xbone, freezing at the end of round screen, only option is to dashboard, please hurry up and fix this issue.
  • jacolindeq258
    4 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Mine freezes up when i level up from 139 to 140 every match Conan here we come.
  • HERO-ID-XIII
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    Same issue, the game crashes at the very moment the end of round screen shows me I'm promoted to lvl140 even though I'm still lvl139. This is beyond anoying ...
  • MonkyBeaver
    45 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    I am also having end of round crash 35-38 seconds freezes.
  • draconte
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Another one here. Level 139 to 140. Freeze almost every time in the end of round second 30/31. You have to be quick to press next round.
    Pc
  • JacksonFraghamma
    1 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Yet another registering the 139-140 freeze at the end of round in Aus. On xbox, i find you've got to change from the 'personal' tab and then you got no problem. Otherwise nothing short of a game reset fixes.
  • mojoeuk
    37 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    same problem here i thought it was windows april service pack but happened before the update. its strange its shows im level 139 and then shows yellow progress bar as level 140
  • ProAssassin2003
    3311 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    GRIZZ11283 wrote: »
    Fine on PS4.

No it’s no t and quit saying that. You want proof I have it? If your 140 or not you have zero relevance for this issue.

It happens everytime if your 139 working to 140. Every time. Tested it last night.

• ProAssassin2003
    3311 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    So I (Lvl 140) was just on and played for a couple hrs and never froze once on the Pro.

I did notice while holding a 25 to 30 latency (NA East) the icons in the corner looked like fireworks going off. Server showed full bars also. If I struggled to keep a connection with low ping, maybe slightly high get bounced.

You’re already 140. It only happens 139 to 140.
  • ProAssassin2003
    edited May 2018
    GRIZZ11283 wrote: »
    So has anybody had this bug that's not level 139?

Could it be the rank up from 139 to 140? If it was you would think it would happen on every rank up then.

It is. It shows 139. But it glitches and a even when your not close to 140 it shows you hit 140 then it freezes. It’s weird.