Game freezes on end of round screen since todays (24.04.2018) update

Comments

• disposalist
    8005 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    I'm not getting it since the UI update earlier today.
  • Prep768
    2955 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Still not fixed
  • NLBartmaN
    2321 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
  • OberstSchmitt
    6 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Still crashing reliably after every single match. WTG Dice.
  • dICEHOUSE
    529 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    No problems until tonight 10:15 est. playing Shock Ops. till the end. Had to manually 'close application'
  • disposalist
    8005 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Weird. I was getting it after almost every game a couple of days ago, but yesterday didn't get it at all in like 20 games (yes, I played a lot).
  • NLBartmaN
    The patch mentioned in the tweet will be released end of this month, it was not the UI update from yesterday, so hopefully it will be fixed with that patch. Some great other fixes too.
  • OberstSchmitt
    6 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Amazing how they can make their customers wait weeks for a fix after **** up. If I did that to mine I wouldn't have any.
  • MaaxDamage
    15 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    edited July 2018
    I'm lvl 146 at the moment on PC in win 10. Starting several days ago (my notes suggest immediately after the last update on July 17) my attempts to return to the home menu after normal rounds hangs up -- sometimes the rotating "dial" can be seen, but not always. The task manager shows BF1 still using several percent cpu when frozen and several gigs of memory too. It seems to sometimes get better after a "repair" and restart, but not always. Strangely enough, the repair seems to FIND something wrong, as it actually downloads a bit and finalizes! I can do this after almost every hangup with the same results somewhere down the road.

Its become a REAL pain as afterward I have to choose a local/net source for restauration of my user data. I'm thinking it must have been the last update that trashed things. Because of the terminations, my progress gets continually trashed!
    Post edited by MaaxDamage on
  • TheWizLeon
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    Anyone got anything more specific for the 'fix' aside from 'End of the month' Are we to take this as the 31st?
  • Puppaluppa
    3 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    This really sux
  • ProAssassin2003
    2842 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    NLBartmaN wrote: »
    There is a update on the CTE right now, will be launched end of this month after testing in the CTE.

Lots of possible great changes for the game (especially the Shock Operations and User Interface changes sound good), but nothing about a possible fix for this issue.

Yeah. Who cares? CTE is a giant waste of time. It's made the game worse not better.
  • NLBartmaN

Yeah. Who cares? CTE is a giant waste of time. It's made the game worse not better.

The CTE used to work better when console players were involved too.

But it is just used to have an early look at the new weapons/maps/game modes and not to test things.

They should limit the CTE to scenarios that actually test the changes they made.

Most bugs that surfaced after a patch was released could have been prevented that way.
  • Prep768
    2955 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    So, is this issue fixed yet? Or am I bumping this for no apparent reason
  • ProAssassin2003
    2842 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Prep768 wrote: »
    So, is this issue fixed yet? Or am I bumping this for no apparent reason

What issue? There isn't a issue. Haven't you heard from the Apologist brigade. Game is perfect.
  • Puppaluppa
    3 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    When will this be fixed????
  • NLBartmaN
    Puppaluppa wrote: »

In the patch that you need to download today ..
  • Prep768
    NLBartmaN wrote: »
    Puppaluppa wrote: »

In the patch that you need to download today ..

Wanna put your money on that?
  • NLBartmaN
    Prep768 wrote: »

Wanna put your money on that?

I just downloaded and installed it, going to test it in a minute.
  • MaaxDamage
    15 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    OK. The problem "seems" to have been eliminated with the latest BF1 update on July 31! No further occurrences for me. Instead I'm having tons of crashes -- some in the graphic driver.