Game freezes on end of round screen since todays (24.04.2018) update

12346»

Comments

• ProAssassin2003
    2880 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Got a new bug. In Operations I pressed start during a game and it says end of round and it just freezes and you have to close the application. Oh DICE.
  • motoguzzi2011
    22 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    Unfortunatly I still have this bug. End of round reached and results shown, then trying to see other tabs or maybe before 1st page is completely displayed it stucks for quite an amount of time up to 20sec estimated. Happened on my old 1230v2 hardware and now on 8700k. after the stuck time it continues normally. Wondered if this is the time the hax check is performed. But no matter if 1st or last place the stuck happens - at least every 2nd time I'd say. During the stuck also MSI afterburner doesn't update. So completely halted system.
  • motoguzzi2011
    22 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    edited October 2018
    It seems that enabling game mode (windows 10) maybe causes the problem. At idle times there are ESENT logevents which might come at the same time the stuck of the end round results screen. I disabled the game mode now and have yet not seen the hard stuck anymore. Maybe the OS uses the more idle situations to do some extensive ram and ssd related housekeeping.
  • motoguzzi2011
    edited October 2018
    again I can confirm several games throu' now. Instead of a stuck I only hear two klicks short and nothing more. With the problem it would have been a long 20 seconds break or so. Not enabling / disabling gaming mode prevents the end of round result stucking for me.
    Post edited by motoguzzi2011 on
  • WhosYurDanny
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    So, here it is Dec 2018 and my game freezes after every couple of rounds on XBox, same as everyone else explained it. Why hasn’t this been resolved?