Disappeared repair tool (# 3 in the inventory of the pilot) can not repair the technique in the air

rick0jj
3 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
Disappeared repair tool (# 3 in the inventory of the pilot) can not repair the technique in the air on the key "x"
See my screenshots. To try to do the impossible, because I do not have a window of gadgets from the pilot, I do not have to choose a repair tool, I can not remove the missile.
I can not repair the equipment in the air, the message "x" -failure does not light up on the bottom right. I can only use the unique features of "wing repair", "acceleration".
A month ago everything was fine, with the driver's mechanic in ground technology, there is an instrument and I can fix on "x", the purpose of the key was checked, in an airplane, there is an "x"
Because of this, do not go through the task of "repairing an airplane in the air"
https://forums.battlefield.com/ru-ru/discussion/7154/net-remontnogo-instrumenta-u-pilota#latest

There is no repair tool for the pilot. You can not put it, either. We can not customize unique classes.
Colleagues, I can not repair an airplane \ bomber \ fighter in the air. Ground-based equipment is repaired as standard on "X", there are no problems. The key bindings were reset.
I can repair only the "wing" and the unique abilities of the airplane to use. When the airplane is hit, it does not light up on the right below the "X-Fix".
P.S. earlier (about 3 weeks ago everything was like everyone else).