April 2018 Update End Round Freeze

Clifferat
1 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
I downloaded the April update for Xbox and now at the end of every Conquest match or round of Operations the game freezes on the rank update and battle pack screen. I have to go to home screen and quit game every time.

Comments

• BUG70G
    13 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    +1 here (issue on pc also)
  • thegoldfinger
    6 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited April 2018
    Happens to me on PS4 after update. Freezes 10 to 15 seconds on match summary screen. I have game on my internal PS4 hard drive. Don't know if that makes a difference.
  • Clifferat
    1 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    I am using disc. Sounds like issue is cross platform and both disk and download are impacted.
  • Isdera112i
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Glad I'm not alone
  • NL73schietdammer
    506 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    edited April 2018
    Same here any of you from rank 139 to 140? I am at 20% and after each game it says I am ranked up to 140 = impossible in 1 conquest game, right after that a total freeze. I closed bf1 and removed the twinkle folder and then started my bf1 again but still the same problem. https://forums.battlefield.com/en-us/discussion/131255/twinkle-folder , I went to 139 AFTER the april update so this is an april update issue or a rank 139 to 140 issue. Or the combination of the 2 that is why I ask you guys if you are rank 139. I am on pc and my fps goes to 3 but then sort of a blue black screen and fps becomes normal again, and even after literally waiting 3 minutes it doesn't go passed it plus I tested with my 2nd pc as spectator - of course with a 2nd account - and there the server says in the new round I am still in the server on scoreboard with 0 points.
  • thegoldfinger
    6 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    It stopped for me after I ranked 140 and restarted my PS4.