People are invading my private servers. Passwords not working at all

taz_pett
13 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
edited April 2018
I'm getting sick and tired and very angry now. Nobody is listening of course, I am spending money just so I can play by myself. I can no longer input passwords after this new patch, and it says they are incorrect after I put it in perfectly. Now people are just jumping in the server looking for me so they can grief me, after I named the server "passwords broken please don't join I'm practicing." So obviously people are going to jump in to kill the idiot who named their PSN BUMSCAG1337 as a kid and start griefing me because I'm trying to enjoy the game by myself. Please fix this I'm tired of paying money for things that don't work.

Comments

• Lordclaw
    80 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    You should actually post this under the rental server problems tab as someone there maybe be able to help you.
  • taz_pett
    13 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Lordclaw wrote: »
    You should actually post this under the rental server problems tab as someone there maybe be able to help you.

Ok I'll try again, I already made a post but only ten people saw it
  • Adman_Tor
    1314 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited April 2018
    You might want to call EA support directly as nobody monitors this forum anymore.... Though EA support will likely try to get rid of you by telling you to post a thread here. LOL
  • taz_pett
    Adman_Tor wrote: »
    You might want to call EA support directly as nobody monitors this forum anymore.... Though EA support will likely try to get rid of you by telling you to post a thread here. LOL

Well. I tried. They had a board I had to fill with information about this. Asking what went wrong. I filled all of it out took some time. Guess what. There wasn't a submit request. At all. There was no way I could send the report. Only a cancel screen. I'm not joking. There was only an option to cancel on the whole page. Nothing to submit I tried clicking spaces that weren't there maybe there was an invisible button. Absolute dirt nothing. I guess this is what I get when I try to play the maps I spent 50 dollars on by myself. So I wasted all my time today looking for ways to fix this. There's absolutely nobody talking about this issue so it appears once again I'm the only one experiencing this issue. Every time I reset the game or console it never works. I'm paying seven dollars a week for servers I can't even control anymore. Paying money for servers I can't practice by myself anymore. Each day this isn't fixed I'm just practically flushing money down the toilet lmaooo
  • CrashCA
    1260 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Learn from your "improved player experience"
  • taz_pett
    CrashCA wrote: »

What's that mean? People are still jumping in these servers just a minute ago I wasn't able to change maps because there was a guy sitting in the server. Everytime I set a password and type it in it says it's invalid. I cannot properly use the servers I'm spending my real money on, just so I can practice by myself. What do I do? What is my improved player experience.
  • KarmaKinetic
    1143 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    taz_pett wrote: »
    CrashCA wrote: »

What's that mean? People are still jumping in these servers just a minute ago I wasn't able to change maps because there was a guy sitting in the server. Everytime I set a password and type it in it says it's invalid. I cannot properly use the servers I'm spending my real money on, just so I can practice by myself. What do I do? What is my improved player experience.

/s