People are invading my private servers. Passwords not working at all (wrong category so reposting)

taz_pett
13 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
I am spending money just so I can play the gorgeous maps and practice with the guns and equipment I have by myself. I can no longer input passwords after this new patch, and it says they are incorrect after I put it in perfectly. Now people are just jumping in the server looking for me so they can kill and grief me, after I named the server "passwords broken please don't join I'm practicing." People are now jumping in looking to kill the idiot who named their PSN BUMSCAG1337 as a kid and start griefing me because I'm trying to enjoy the game by myself. Please fix this I'm tired of paying money for things that don't work, like setting up a server so I can play by myself. Which should be free, but it's not. So I'm paying for a 7 dollar server that I can't even password protect and stay alone. Before the newest patch, which is great I love the Auto revolver and bulldog running animation fix, I was able to use passwords, now I can't anymore.

Comments

• tldr_baz
    45 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    edited April 2018
    Don't worry I'm sure it'll all be fixed if not the next Battlefield then a possible future Battlefield