Fight against bots along attrition style on private server?

taz_pett
13 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
Could this be implimented in bf1? It'd be nice if I could do that in my private server along side the no HUD and unlimited ammo I have on it already, if we had bots to fight on our own or along side both teams, attrition style like in titanfall, on all the beautiful maps of this game, like sure you'd have to cut the player count to sixty to fourty or something to impliment it but I feel that would add to the realism of this game more and add more playability. Two sides of ai bots clashing together on both sides shooting each other and once they are in range they try to melee each other, and the players help the bots too sometimes if they want along side them. Just got this idea while playing nivelle nights with absolutely no HUD and unlimited ammo with my lebel infantry and night sights. Just really thought this would be in the game at launch to be honest but I knew it would be too far of a reach maybe

Comments

• taz_pett
    13 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    edited May 2018
    I can't change the settings it wouldn't let me post this anywhere else but bug reports. All I have is a phone Im on mobile