Everyone at Lvl. 139

EdwinSpangler
1765 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
So, is there a solution to this bug?? Freezing at the end of every game..

If its not too much to ask, post here if you have or had this bug so they can see just how many of us its affecting..

Comments

• Gforce81
    3666 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    *raises hand*

If I happen to join in during a "match in progress" it seems to load the next round OK, but after I've played a "full round" from start to finish, it will freeze, requiring game restart
  • wacman75
    6 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    edited May 2018
    Happening to me too, bloody hell.

Also noticed that when I start BF1 it's not online and have to press X.
  • Imabaka70
    2432 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Ive heard few people say they went and played tdm since you can skip the end of round highlights in that mode and that allowed them to lvl to 140 and get past the glitch.

Granted I’m a poo bucket colonel and was 140 2-3 days after apocalypse came out. So I missed this glitch.
  • robmcewen
    2916 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Is this a new glitch they just added? I got to lvl 140 with no problem on the Xbox.
  • EdwinSpangler
    1765 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    robmcewen wrote: »
    Is this a new glitch they just added? I got to lvl 140 with no problem on the Xbox.

Its that at the end of EVERY game, the game freezes.. If youre level 139....
  • MAGNUM_MU5TACHE
    1160 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I found a solution!! As soon as the round ends(press RB on Xbox) tab over to another page as soon as possible It only freezes on the screen that tally's your xp/score. If you switch pages right away you can avoid the screen freeze.
  • DigitalHype
    669 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    So, is there a solution to this bug?? Freezing at the end of every game..

If its not too much to ask, post here if you have or had this bug so they can see just how many of us its affecting..

I have it. Stuck at 139 when the round ends. Been 140 for a long time. It doesn't freeze my game entirely. But, I have to wait until the next round starts in order to quit. However, sometimes it will hang for 10 seconds or more during the countdown to next round.