This game is better than BF1

Imth3law86
postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
Such a waste of a game.....
Poor show dice\EA

Comments

• fbodynut
    175 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    welcome to what most of us have known for 2 years
  • C4rboni
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    BF4 is the best Battlefield for me, i know that BF3 have better maps and weapons, but the possibilities in BF4 are such way better
  • Kilnerin
    65 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I think Battlefield 1 is fun because of its fast pace action even in the larger maps, but what ruins it for me is that the gameplay itself is pretty repetitive. Most of the rifles function the same. Most of the shotguns function the same. Etcetra, etcetra. A lack of a proper hardcore mode is pretty distasteful as well. Sniping is made way too easy, anybody can dominate with a sniper in this game and I think its ridiculously casual.

The only problem I have with Battlefield 4 at the moment is that I can't rent a server and that the player base is slowly decreasing. Also some lag issues coming from people region hopping on different servers, it kind of makes the flow of the game wonky sometimes.
  • Tadakatsu91
    26 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Personally I really dislike battlefield 1. The only thing I like about it is that It feel its less competitive for me, maybe because I suck major ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ although I have not even owned it a week yet. I feel like I cant even aim properly lol. Anyways battlefield 4 is leagues ahead for me. BFV better feel more of a battlefield and less like a open war zone getting one hit sniped from across the map.
  • DOLF-Christopher
    20 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Hello, the two games are totally differents, each have pros/cons and yes Battlefield 4 have a lot of works on it, but the 2 of them have bad players using it lol
  • BoominM90
    50 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    OP is correct in his statement. A lot of us have known for a couple of years. I bought BF1 on Day 1, but quit playing it after about two months. It's difficult to come up with a reason, but it just didn't have the same excitement as BF4. I wish like everything that there was a way to play Bad Company 2 on the PS4.
  • AnEnglishChap
    26 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    My reason for not liking Battlefield 1 is the lack of actual distance range on the weapons, there's far too much recoil to be able to shoot accuretely over a medium range distance, and so i just end up using the rifles like the montegon storm all the time, or the heilriegal machine gun. It's a great looking game though, it's a shame, i wish they could update it.
  • TheTerminus
    3 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    I like BF1
    I think the game environment is soo much richer.
    BF4 got uber repetitive for me, granted I did take a 6 month break from BF1, but coming back to it I find the game just very enjoyable. I absolutely love the melee aspect of the game and I think the guns are wayyyyyyyy more interesting.
    I also love the planes, horses, and special kits. They add an extra unkown. BF4 was like reading the same book over and over and over again. BF1 forces you to engage more and use those close quarter mechanics.
    Both are good games, but for me BF1 is better due to sheer feel. BF4 is a doctors office, BF1 is a vacation.