Server Disconnected: Connection to EA Online Timed Out

Mikzolnih75
24 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
Server Disconnected
"Connection to EA Online Timed Out. Your network bandwidth and/or network latency may not meet the requirements for the game"

anybody experiencing this now? this is the first time I got this and I cant connect to any server since the other day.

Comments

• Mikzolnih75
    24 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    oh I just found there announcement... as of 4May2018... how they can fix this the soonest.

Hello Oceanic Battlefield 1 players,

We wanted to share an update on the connectivity troubles affecting our Battlefield 1 PC players in the Oceanic region.

Over the past few weeks, our teams have worked around the clock to figure out the cause of the connectivity issue, and frustratingly , it’s not something within our control. We’ve recently been able to reduce the amount of disconnections, which is great news, but unfortunately, we’re not out of the woods yet.

Going forward, we will be providing updates every 72 hours until we can call an “all clear”. We absolutely understand how frustrating this is for all of the players affected and will continue driving towards a solution that results in getting you, our Oceanic PC Battlefield 1 community, back into the trenches regularly as soon as we possibly can. Our humblest apologies for the frustration this has caused you all, and our sincerest thanks for your patience.

We’ve seen the comments regarding compensation, and we hear you. We’re working on something that we’ll get rolled out for our Battlefield 1 PC players in the region. Right now, we are focused on fully resolving the problem. Once we do that, we’ll get back to you on the next steps.

Again, our heartfelt apologies for the longevity and severity of this issue, and our deepest thanks for your continued patience.

The Teams at EA/DICE
  • OverLord01a
    132 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    I gotten this a few times last night as well and i live in the US. Thought it was my internet connection or something else but it kept doing this for quite sometime last night for some unknown reason. I'm in Texas by the way if anyone is wondering.
    I really hope this doesn't turn into another issue down here in the states as well. I see what happens tonight.
  • MENFAX
    220 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    I got disconnected MULTIPLE times yesterday, not to mention that all the high latency and packet lose signs were constant on my screen.

also, the server issues sign kept appearing as well.

i got so frustrated that I even called my internet provider. no solution.

then i did a latency test. for european servers, the latency was under 20. still, in game, I stutter massively and lose packets. I only play on european servers, and I am located in London.

@Mikzolnih75: where did you find that announcement, and where can I check future updates on this matter?
  • Mikzolnih75
    Hi MENFAX... I got the announcement here in the forums.. if you just go to the main Battlefield Forum.. and look for Announcement.. its there.. they update it also regarding this connection... btw i'm here in the Philippines and we are not part of the Oceania region.. but we are still affected by this... so I guess that its not only us but the entire region...

we'll just wait hopefully soonest they could fix this.. have to go to the battlefield soon hehe

• ASalientKiller
    4 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    I am getting the same issue and it is really frustrating. I hope they can fix this soon.
  • MENFAX
    220 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Played now for about 1h.no issues what so ever
  • smile330sm
    7 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    same problem here cant join any gam
  • WildDawg4714
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    @Mikzolnih75 are you in Asia?
  • Mikzolnih75
    WildDawg4714.. yes sir asia.. i think the connection is ok so far.. tested it now.. no more disconnection..
  • Mikzolnih75
    sorry the disconnection is back... still cant join any server
  • EranEd
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    Same issue ,been trying to join a match for a while only a few servers have been working ,mostly ones without players.I live in Bangladesh if any one is wondering
  • Mikzolnih75
    edited May 10
    i cant still play.. please fix this.. no update as of 10May2018
  • EranEd
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    Some servers in Europe and America still work but the ones within Asia just wont connect .....playing with 250ms+ isn't really that fun to play with.
  • Mikzolnih75
    yes EranEd... and when I do connect... my ping is like 180+ to 250.. just unplayable now... before it was ok... my ping is around 60-80 ... i dunno what happened to the connections
  • Mikzolnih75
    help!! still cant join server!!
  • Ze_Lerrii
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    I'm having the same issue as you buddy, and I'm from the Philippines as well. Try to play on US West servers at the moment. Hope the guys at DICE/EA look into this issue soon.
  • DeathRipper81
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    3 days I'm having connection problems on pc with battlefield 1 (live in Belgium) . Xbox works fine but PC can't connect to servers, have done a resinstall f the game n origin, flushed dns, removed cashe data and NOTHING HELPS.... FIX THIS PROBLEM, çause I'm tired f switching to xbox to play all the time
  • Mikzolnih75
    thanks for the tip.. Ze Lerrii...27FWZbS

but still upto now cant connect to servers... cannot played this game anymore... dice how to fix this??

• RichAC
    451 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    call ea tech support on the phone.
  • Mikzolnih75
    how can I buy battlefield 5 is they cant fix this battlefield 1 connections?