28,422 minutes till rank 141- 390 hours-16 days

brancher12
278 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
Please fix the ranking system fast

Comments

• Hanzyl
    43 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    I believe it's working as intended.
  • brancher12
    mine is not 2xp, squad boost, played all day and still over 25,000 minutes to level up??
  • Hanzyl
    43 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    I think it's like that on purpose so we have something to keep us busy until BF 2018.
  • Adman_Tor
    1314 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I don't think that it's intentional as it is 100% unreasonable and not attainable to reach rank 150.
  • Adman_Tor
    1314 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited May 2018
    Issue has been resolved I believe. Progress bar seems to be moving a bit faster and time to next rank has dropped.
  • dmccar1001
    627 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    It is 5.5 million points to level 141. It estimates the time based on your score per minute. It does not take into account 2XP or Squad Boosts or your awards (Service Stars, ribbons, and medals) so you will rank up much faster than the time displayed. It still will take awhile as it is the largest point requirement in the game.
  • brancher12
    dmccar1001 wrote: »
    It is 5.5 million points to level 141. It estimates the time based on your score per minute. It does not take into account 2XP or Squad Boosts or your awards (Service Stars, ribbons, and medals) so you will rank up much faster than the time displayed. It still will take awhile as it is the largest point requirement in the game.

:s:s:(:'(:'(
  • gets__tilted
    1705 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I made 143 grinding frontlines and operations with squad boosts on my days off. Frontlines is where you can score the most points so it went quicker than I thought.
  • Adman_Tor
    I made 143 grinding frontlines and operations with squad boosts on my days off. Frontlines is where you can score the most points so it went quicker than I thought.

The original issue has been resolved. This wouldn't have been possible immediately after the patch.