BF1 Constantly crashes after the last update (07/05/18)

Zarkhix
postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
Hello everyone!

This morning the 3Gb patch with the "new" guns and stuff came out and ever since i updated my game it just keeps crashing. It happens when i play multiplayer (even though i didn't try single player). I can usually play for like 5 or 10 minutes but then it just crashes to desktop, no error message, no weird sounds nor blue screen, nothing... Origin keeps running. I checked my windows event viewer and it seems there are no errors nor problems for the last 24 hours.

My specs are:

-Windows 10 x64
-AMD Ryzen 5 1400 Quad-Core
-16 Gb RAM
-ATI Radeon RX 480 Graphics 8Gb

I've allways had what i believe are low FPS according to my PC specs but that may be a topic for another discussion ^^

If there is any info missing or needed don't hesitate to ask me (and if you can give a few hints on how to get it would be appreciated as i am not really an it guy), first time i post here so... noob's mistakes are expected...

Comments

• whappshh
    8 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Seems to be crashing for all amd users. Doesn't crash for me,but i get very low fps(about 10 - 20 max),before update my fps was fine(about 80ish),also amd user.
    Maybe game just doesn't crash because i cant really play it,but its a blind guess,lol.
    amd fx-8350 , gtx 1060 3gb , windows 10, 12gb ram.
  • Llama1942
    12 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    There is already an on-going thread. Seems to be an issue for AMD processors. Hopefully they can fix this asap.
  • Arsenic_AS
    16 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Yeah my ryzen 2400G is stuttering a lot, always on 90%-100% usage, before the uptade everytime was beetwen 50-70% usage.
  • BigF33t_13
    6407 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    I only played a couple rounds since the patch, but I didn't crash with my fx6300. I'll have to test again tomorrow.
  • pitergui
    3 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    ryzen locking also does not play for 5 minutes
  • Ripitup267
    4 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    Yep me too, crashing after about 5 to 10 mins. Tried to play a few times now and same problem every time. My Rig is Ryzen 5 1600 with RX 480 and 16gb Ram
  • ROADCAT101
    17 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    Yeh Same Here 5-10mins with a crash to the desktop (BF1 has stopped working Error), Running a Ryzen 5 1600 with an MSI GTX 1070 and 16gb 3200mhz gskill trident ram....cmon dice its just issue after issue with you guys, its like every time you release a patch you just stuff things up even more, sick and tired of this BS
  • ATF_lateDENT
    254 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    I have an older AMD cpu and video card. No problems here. Some of the guys in my gaming clan said it was an issue with Ryzen processors.
  • ROADCAT101
    17 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    ok so after reading some threads and doing a bit of research it seems by updating to windows build 1803 it sorts the problem with the Ryzen platform out! ive just updated and so far so good no crashes!
  • pitergui
    3 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    windows atualizado formatado , jogo reparado e nada agora nem abre ta uma ****, pc ryzen 1500x rx 580
  • RogueWarrior10
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Same here. NO issues before the update, since I crash every 5 minutes with "BF1 has stopped working".

AMD Ryzen 5 1600
    Geforece GTZ 1060 6GB

• npolvz
    3 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Ryzen 5 1400 crashing every 10 minutes while in game
  • StarscreamUK
    6317 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    If you are crashing have you updated to 1803
  • pitergui
    meu bf1 voltou a funcionar, windows 10 1803 todo atualizado ryzen 1500x rx580 8gb
  • marahon
    1 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Me too. My spec
    [R5 1600] [gtx1070ti] [win10]
  • StarscreamUK
    6317 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    You too what?
    Like the poster above you, you updated windows and now all is good?

• Wrrren
    5 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    @StarscreamUK updated windows Not work And bring new problems Battlefield 4 mouse disappears what ****?I have no patience
  • Wrrren
    5 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    @StarscreamUK Need a real solution **** all that was ****
  • StarscreamUK
    Thanks for providing info..... You know like version of windows.... CPU etc....
  • Juicet90
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Same here after 5 to 10 mins. Ryzen 1600X overclocked at 3.9 GHz, Msi GTX 1060 6GB, 16GB Trident Z RGB, Msi B350 Gaming Pro Carbon.

It seems to be one thing after another with Battlefield lately, first the sound was cutting "something to do with the bios update" now this... I just want to play battlefield ! :angry: