BF1 Constantly crashes after the last update (07/05/18)

Zarkhix
postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
Hello everyone!

This morning the 3Gb patch with the "new" guns and stuff came out and ever since i updated my game it just keeps crashing. It happens when i play multiplayer (even though i didn't try single player). I can usually play for like 5 or 10 minutes but then it just crashes to desktop, no error message, no weird sounds nor blue screen, nothing... Origin keeps running. I checked my windows event viewer and it seems there are no errors nor problems for the last 24 hours.

My specs are:

-Windows 10 x64
-AMD Ryzen 5 1400 Quad-Core
-16 Gb RAM
-ATI Radeon RX 480 Graphics 8Gb

I've allways had what i believe are low FPS according to my PC specs but that may be a topic for another discussion ^^

If there is any info missing or needed don't hesitate to ask me (and if you can give a few hints on how to get it would be appreciated as i am not really an it guy), first time i post here so... noob's mistakes are expected...

Comments

• whappshh
    8 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Seems to be crashing for all amd users. Doesn't crash for me,but i get very low fps(about 10 - 20 max),before update my fps was fine(about 80ish),also amd user.
    Maybe game just doesn't crash because i cant really play it,but its a blind guess,lol.
    amd fx-8350 , gtx 1060 3gb , windows 10, 12gb ram.
  • Llama1942
    12 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    There is already an on-going thread. Seems to be an issue for AMD processors. Hopefully they can fix this asap.
  • Arsenic_AS
    13 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Yeah my ryzen 2400G is stuttering a lot, always on 90%-100% usage, before the uptade everytime was beetwen 50-70% usage.
  • BigF33t_13
    6270 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    I only played a couple rounds since the patch, but I didn't crash with my fx6300. I'll have to test again tomorrow.
  • pitergui
    3 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    ryzen locking also does not play for 5 minutes
  • Ripitup267
    4 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    Yep me too, crashing after about 5 to 10 mins. Tried to play a few times now and same problem every time. My Rig is Ryzen 5 1600 with RX 480 and 16gb Ram
  • ROADCAT101
    17 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    Yeh Same Here 5-10mins with a crash to the desktop (BF1 has stopped working Error), Running a Ryzen 5 1600 with an MSI GTX 1070 and 16gb 3200mhz gskill trident ram....cmon dice its just issue after issue with you guys, its like every time you release a patch you just stuff things up even more, sick and tired of this BS
  • ATF_lateDENT
    233 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    I have an older AMD cpu and video card. No problems here. Some of the guys in my gaming clan said it was an issue with Ryzen processors.
  • ROADCAT101
    17 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    ok so after reading some threads and doing a bit of research it seems by updating to windows build 1803 it sorts the problem with the Ryzen platform out! ive just updated and so far so good no crashes!
  • pitergui
    3 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    windows atualizado formatado , jogo reparado e nada agora nem abre ta uma ****, pc ryzen 1500x rx 580
  • RogueWarrior10
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Same here. NO issues before the update, since I crash every 5 minutes with "BF1 has stopped working".

AMD Ryzen 5 1600
    Geforece GTZ 1060 6GB

• npolvz
    3 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Ryzen 5 1400 crashing every 10 minutes while in game
  • StarscreamUK
    6239 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Moderator
    If you are crashing have you updated to 1803
  • pitergui
    meu bf1 voltou a funcionar, windows 10 1803 todo atualizado ryzen 1500x rx580 8gb
  • marahon
    1 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Me too. My spec
    [R5 1600] [gtx1070ti] [win10]
  • StarscreamUK
    6239 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Moderator
    You too what?
    Like the poster above you, you updated windows and now all is good?

• Wrrren
    5 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    @StarscreamUK updated windows Not work And bring new problems Battlefield 4 mouse disappears what ****?I have no patience
  • Wrrren
    5 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    @StarscreamUK Need a real solution **** all that was ****
  • StarscreamUK
    Thanks for providing info..... You know like version of windows.... CPU etc....
  • Juicet90
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Same here after 5 to 10 mins. Ryzen 1600X overclocked at 3.9 GHz, Msi GTX 1060 6GB, 16GB Trident Z RGB, Msi B350 Gaming Pro Carbon.

It seems to be one thing after another with Battlefield lately, first the sound was cutting "something to do with the bios update" now this... I just want to play battlefield ! :angry: