Weapon Crate Update

NidzoTheBOSS
7 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
What do you think about the new update? Was it good or bad? What's your favourite weapon in the new update

Personally, i liked it. I like the new weapons especially the Ribeyrolles Optical. I think it's a great choice for Dice to give non Premium players new weapons.

Comments

• cheif_big_clouds
    356 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    My favorite is the sjogren slug
  • Loqtrall
    12180 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I enjoyed what was added. I've really liked the Annihilator, and I think the new 2-round burst machine pistol is one of the coolest weapons added so far. I'm hoping they do more variants for support and medic in the future. It's a small amount of content but it's certainly something.

As for the update itself, as is with every update, there's plenty of glaring issues they just seemed to not fix.
  • CS-2107
    1554 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    The weapons play well and feel balanced, yeah this was a great update. Cheers DICE
  • Gforce81
    3666 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    What do you think about the new update? Was it good or bad? What's your favourite weapon in the new update

Personally, i liked it. I like the new weapons especially the Ribeyrolles Optical. I think it's a great choice for Dice to give non Premium players new weapons.

Is that why I was seeing so much of it last night? Man, seemed like every other death was the Optical Ribeye, lots of really low level players back in the game too I noticed.

Saw a level 5 guy and did a double take
  • Ferdinand_J_Foch
    3410 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    My favourites have been: Annihilator, M1917 Enfield Silenced, 1917 Trench Patrol Carbine ... and that's pretty much it.

The Arisaka, Carcano and Ross variants are fun, but not to my personal liking. The new Maschinenpistole variant is also decent, but requires a lot of effort to use well. The Sjogren is a little on the weak side for a slug shotgun, and the Ribeyrolles Optical is ... very disappointing ... it has far too much recoil to be useful.
  • rliant1864
    10 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Definitely loving the Thompson. Can't say I've tried any of the other weapons yet, though.
  • Rogue-Mike
    295 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Really digging the Arisaka Patrol, and Silenced Enfield. Never relied on the sweet spot of scout rifles due to inconsistencies, but now with this dumb rainbow glint, its seems more viable to play outside some scout rifles sweet spot as it negates the rainbow....for me at least.