PS store BF4 premium edition discount

pausnips
1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
Hey, i have a problem. In the ps store vanilla bf4 is 19,9 euros, premium alone is 49,9 euros and bf4 premium edition is 69,9 euros but now it has a discount of 81% meaning it costs 12,99 euros. This discount is avaiable since yesterday till 24 of this month. I guess the discounted bf4 premium edition contains the game itself plus premium aka all dlcs. Am i right?
Thanks, i just want to make sure i get everything, since 13 its fair enough but if its not everything included in there i might pass.

Comments

• Ameeba37
    1753 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Yeah the premium edition contains the base game and all the DLC.

13€ is dirt cheap for the game and premium, I'd definitely recommend it.
  • 5_Semper_Fi_3
    193 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    pausnips wrote: »
    Hey, i have a problem. In the ps store vanilla bf4 is 19,9 euros, premium alone is 49,9 euros and bf4 premium edition is 69,9 euros but now it has a discount of 81% meaning it costs 12,99 euros. This discount is avaiable since yesterday till 24 of this month. I guess the discounted bf4 premium edition contains the game itself plus premium aka all dlcs. Am i right?
    Thanks, i just want to make sure i get everything, since 13 its fair enough but if its not everything included in there i might pass.

you are absolutely correct.
    that is how I got my Premium...
    i severely recommend you buy the edition before it goes back to full price (hint: its worth it.)