incursions dead?

DzLTchR24
13 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
PC north america any time ive logged on there is 7-10 players on at the most, only 1 game going on. Is this normal?? I wait 5 minutes only to have someone leave during the final match making process.

I tend not to see many servers on BF4 either in NA, so I am wondering if I am having an issue seeing servers.

Comments

• Sunspear7
    4 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Same for Xbox One, can anyone from EA or DICE do something to bring in more players or join themselves so that everyone who wants to play actually can?
  • DENNI249nur
    1 postsMember, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    Sunspear7 wrote: »
    Same for Xbox One, can anyone from EA or DICE do something to bring in more players or join themselves so that everyone who wants to play actually can?

• ATF_lateDENT
    304 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I heard that they have been shutting down servers for BF1 to get ready to move resources to BFV, and that the non-incursions servers that I have played on in the past couple of weeks have started having lag/latency issues that many folks are complaining about. I doubt EA cares about Incursions on BF1 anymore. I'm thinking you missed your chance to play it.
  • SirSpectacle
    771 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    BFV doesn't have anything like Incursion so I'm pretty sure that EA has abandoned the idea. Battlefield will remain a casual game without any E-sports aspect.
  • olavafar
    1942 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Whenever I played it, it was never really very good. Not so much due to the game but due to the players who most of the time quit as soon as it went a bit tough. It seems like it has been put aside by EA. I think they should make it open for all Battlefield players (with opportunity to host on rented servers, preferably also 3rd pty) and just see where it goes. It had potential but I guess DICE did not have enough staff to make a proper effort in making something good.