Weekly Debrief

Low FPS no matter what setting

Sjangsung
80 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
Hi all

It seems having the problem only with BF1 first my specs
FX8350
GTX1050TI (4GB)
16GB Ram

All settings low/medium/high/ultra round 40 fps.
No matter what i do, turn off aa, have play lot with the settings.

Unistalled shadow play, diable orgin in-game, still problems.

Is this me or BF1?

Comments

• Pink_Fluffy_Woe
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    i have the same problem, its battlefield thats the problem, it doesnt like amd cpus
  • m1k3ol
    827 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Moderator
    hmm, I can check and compare, I have a rig with the same specs

half a year ago I was getting above 90ish fps on campaign, will check on MP and campaign today...
  • JRMBelgiumTwitch
    746 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Your framerate is 100% normal with that hardware:
    https://www.legitreviews.com/msi-geforce-gtx-1050-ti-4gb-geforce-gtx-1050-2gb-video-card-review_187298/3

They tested this with a faster CPU then yours. How could this be a suprise to you 2 years later?
  • JRMBelgiumTwitch
    746 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    i have the same problem, its battlefield thats the problem, it doesnt like amd cpus

Ryzen 2700x and Always 120fps+.
    Let's not compare AMD cpu's from 6 years ago to the current ones...
  • RRedux
    676 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    The problem is that CPU's that were good enough on launch, aren't good enough anymore.

When bf1 first launched, I had stable 80-90 fps. It gradually dropped lower and lower with every patch, and graphical settings had almost no impact on my fps what-so-ever.

At one point I struggled to have fps over 20-30, despite all other games giving the same fps as they used to.

The changes they have done over time made the game more and more cpu intensive, the problem disappeared when I upgraded my comp.
  • Sjangsung
    80 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Thx for the rply on a old thread: But its solved it seems ;) get round 55/60 on high settings now.
  • smokintom214
    1794 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Xbox one x gets 60 fps 4k PC Master race should always get 65 or higher
  • m1k3ol
    827 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Moderator
    Sjangsung wrote: »
    Thx for the rply on a old thread: But its solved it seems ;) get round 55/60 on high settings now.

That's my current experience with those specs, glad it's solved for you