BF1 and BF4 sound issues

Overlordkazi
1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
Hello I have a issue with my sound in battlefield 1 and battlefield 4

my specs :

Ryzen 7 1700x
GTX 1080
2x8GB G.Skill V 3200MHz
MSI x370 Carbon
Cooler Master G750M PSU
Corsair void stereo
Windows 10 pro 64bit

what is the issue?

Battlefield 4 : The sound keeps looping in loading menus (about every 2-10 seconds), when in main menu the sound bugs out every now and then, but will restore, in game I can shoot and run etc but randomly the sound would cut out and randomly come back.

Battlefield 1 : The background sound cuts out but not the voices, so when someone is talking with guns shooting in the background, randomly the guns will go silent but I would still hear the guy speaking.

What have I tried :

Origin repair on both games, editing the profsave_profile in my documents (tried everything there), re downloading both games, update my nvidia drivers, update my windows, update my corsair headsets firmware, install CCleaner, make another admin account on Windows 10 and try to run BF from there.

This only happens in BF1 and 4, no other game does this and no other application cuts out sound.

any advice or should I just reinstall windows?

Comments

• Overlordkazi
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    fixed it, was a overclocking issue with my CPU